account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Lifelog wishlist

One time poster
Message 31 of 69
Message 31 of 69

Re: Lifelog wishlist

It would be good if there was a swimming chart to count laps or strokes. I went swimming today and it didn't seem to count as anything.
Enthusiast
Message 32 of 69
Message 32 of 69

Please add an option to "Auto tune" step distances when walking or running using GPS information. For more accurate distances. So when I go out without mobile the information can be more exact.

One time poster
Message 33 of 69
Message 33 of 69

I had the FITBIT before and the things i miss the most are:

-Application widget:My main target is the number of steps ,it would be nice to take a glance and see how much I have left.

-Copmeting against firend or forum mumbers.

Thanks

Rookie
Message 34 of 69
Message 34 of 69

not just show "2 days 18 hours" battery life. add how much percent does it have

One time poster
Message 35 of 69
Message 35 of 69

Hello
I would like that you add following wishes to Lifelog
1. Swimming activities
2. Possibility using at least 2 application instead one as now
Thanks in advance

Visitor
Message 36 of 69
Message 36 of 69

Hi guys. what to add my own idieas - there should bу possibillity to add several custom ties and change activity, for example I am doing exercises in a gym. After all is done I tap last activity and set it as gym. Same could be done for rolling, snowboarding etc.

One time poster
Message 37 of 69
Message 37 of 69

Hey,

I have the smartband now for a couple of days and would wish for the following integration of things:

- add an inactivity reminder (if I haven`t moved X steps per hour, remind me to stand up or move around)

- possibility for different vibration patterns for different applications/notifications

- add the ability for a food journal

- add the ability to add more information for life bookmarks (maybe even give them a tagging system. This way I could easily create bookmarks and fill the with more indepth information I could later evaluate.)

- add check ins from restaurants etc as information

- add reminders/intervals for training of mindfulness and conciousness 

Edit:

Some thoughts that also came today during a meeting:

It would be great to have a way to temporarily silence notifications (easy access in the notification bar). Normally I appreciate the vibration, but today during a longer meeting it was making me nervous to check the phone - also when meditating I wouldn`t appreciate the notifications... 

Tried putting the wristband into night mode - it would then recognice the meditation as sleeping and count towards it for the next day. 

Maybe even an option to filter the priority of notifications:

Calls/Messages from certain people always get through on silence, other notifications are muted when in that mode?

One time poster
Message 38 of 69
Message 38 of 69

How about reminder, or planner... sometimes on job i totally forget to eat, so it would be great if i could set up in lifelog actually life planner Winking Face

Enthusiast
Message 39 of 69
Message 39 of 69

Is it possible to uses phone's barometer to check how many stairs or floors we go up? For better calories count. And to beat yourself and don't use the elevator.
One time poster
Message 40 of 69
Message 40 of 69

Please add in Lifelog time spent on PS4 games (with games titles - it's will be awesome)!

I think it's possible because when I was install Lifelog onto my Z1 it ask me my Sony Entertaiment Network account what I use playing PS4 games.