account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Lifelog wishlist

One time poster
Message 21 of 69
Message 21 of 69

Re: Lifelog wishlist

I wish it will track social media usage like Facebook and Twitter and instagram usage too

That will be eye opening

Learner
Message 22 of 69
Message 22 of 69

The ANT+ support. 

Visitor
Message 23 of 69
Message 23 of 69

I am using it on HTC One m8 and Play music is not logged if you don't keep play Music open and your screen open.

Message 24 of 69
Message 24 of 69

Lifelog should include a mode for people with disabilities.

I tried using it with the SmartBand and a wheelchair, doing a simple excercise routine focusing on upper body movements only, mimicking a person with a disability.

The resulting log was confusing to say the least.Slightly smiling Face

-Toddler

Sony D5803 | Sony D5503 | Sony SmartBand SWR10
Learner
Message 25 of 69
Message 25 of 69

I would also like to have the ability to modify the log afterwards, if f.ex. I don't go to sleep at the time i have preconfigured I would like to modify it afterwards.

Learner
Message 26 of 69
Message 26 of 69

Could also be nice to be able to switch between the different applications that you can use with smartband, by tapping a specific pattern for f.ex. media player, another for camera etc., so you don't have to choose what app you want to be able to use with smartband. 

Adviser
Message 27 of 69
Message 27 of 69

I like both of these

@StephG wrote:

whishlist complement :

- possibility to choose which activities or applications could be list in the lifelog history
- the possibility to remoove activities and not just the life bookmarks in the lifelog history

Tks 

Adviser
Message 28 of 69
Message 28 of 69

Intergration with myfitnesspal.com

I had this with FitBit, and I really miss that integration of activity and nutrition.

Learner
Message 29 of 69
Message 29 of 69

ability to add friends who also have smartband!

Learner
Message 30 of 69
Message 30 of 69

I wish the app would track how long I've listene to music with Pandora or Google Play music even when the screen is off and the apps are running in the background. 

I'd also like a web-based UI. 

But I think what I'd love most is the ability to control the vibration notifications. If there was a setting for "Notify Once" so that it does not keep vibrating for new text/chats within the same thread/chain. I think this would be a good idea for some battery savings since it would not vibrate as much.