account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Lifelog wishlist

Apprentice
Message 11 of 69
Message 11 of 69

Re: Lifelog wishlist

The ability to log music listening details on all music apps (eg. Google Play Music, Poweramp), not just the Walkman app which is not officially available on non-Sony phones.

One time poster
Message 12 of 69
Message 12 of 69

whishlist complement :

- possibility to choose which activities or applications could be list in the lifelog history
- the possibility to remoove activities and not just the life bookmarks in the lifelog history

Tks 

One time poster
Message 13 of 69
Message 13 of 69

My Smartband arrives today so sorry if my wishlist contains functionality already present on the device.

1) PC version of lifelog.  Just to add further logging, web browsing/programmes used etc.  None of us live our life through our mobile phone.  A life log that only logs only a little bit of your life is of little use.

2) Add/remove tiles.  I'd like to add more tiles like 'Study' for example.  I am starting a course soon and it would be handy to see if I am keeping to my scheduled amount of study.  I don't run so i'd like to erase that tile and replace it with a more generic 'Workout' tile.

3) I don't watch movies on my telephone so if there was a way to add to the 'Movie' tile, whilst I was watching movies on my TV that would be great.  Either with an app on my smart TV (which would be amazing) that logs this information or a way for me to quickly log my 'sesions'. A Smart TV app would be great as it could show time spent watching Movies Versus TV plus the genre (comedy/sci-fi) etc.  I mean if we are going to log, we may as well do it properly Slightly smiling Face

4) Export the data.  Again I don't have my device yet so not sure who this all works or how my data is stored but if I am going to log my life for a few years I certainly want a way to export it to ensure the data is safe.  Yes perhaps the data is stored on Sony's server but computers will be computers and things happen.  A generic email from Sony saying '...sorry...unforseen error...data lost...' etc just isn't going to cut it lol.

5) Similar to number 3 in that whilst playing games on either my PC or PS4, it would be great if this was logged.  Displaying total hours, type of game etc.

Anyway im sure once I start using the device i'll think of more but I just find it odd that even without having it I have spotted potential flaws already which doesn't give me much confidence in Sony's vision for the product.

Thanks Slightly smiling Face

Rookie
Message 14 of 69
Message 14 of 69

- Logging  viewed movies in Xperia's Movies app and in Plex's Android client (https://plex.tv/)

- Logging played songs from Synology's DS Audio player (http://www.synology.com/en-global/dsm/index/mobile )

- Logging read books in Moon+ Pro and Kindle 

- just generic API support for logging so it will be possible to ask Plex team or Synology to add such things...

One time poster
Message 15 of 69
Message 15 of 69

I would really like to add:
- Runkeeper integration

- Multiple apps connected to Smartband. I now have Media player as my main app, but I would love to use find my phone also.. I don't believe that this is possible.

- Vibrate with New messages on the apps you choose (for me: Gmail, Whatsapp, SMS) and phone calls

- multiple Smart alarms.

Enthusiast
Message 16 of 69
Message 16 of 69

Ok guys .. have added all those into the initial post list ... also removed some which Sony have implemented recently such as multiple smart alarms

Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact LTE SGP621
Regular
Message 17 of 69
Message 17 of 69

I would like the option to easy switch between user accounts / profils within lifelog.

The reason behind is that I gave my smartband to my girlfriend for a while. She wanted to analyze her physical activities (sleep, walking, ...)

So, it would be nice to have that information personalized :-)

One should then be able to choose the available options within lifelog, eg physical activities logged by the smartband and activities on the mobile phone itself.

Enthusiast
Message 18 of 69
Message 18 of 69

I don't think that will be possible (having the different profile). Since the general assumption will be that one person would want to know about their own lifestyle 24/7 ... thus it would be in general interest to get 2 SmartBands instead of sharing it ... thus that is the reason why multiple profiles is not supported.

This is generally the case even for other pedometers in the market today.

Personalisation of the app however should be there ....

Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact LTE SGP621
One time poster
Message 19 of 69
Message 19 of 69

I was anoyed when i discovered my lifeband and lifelog did not record that I was cycling as per the product web page and advertisement. This needs to be implimented and should be simple to do.

An option related to point 1) tracking vehicle time (car, bike, etc) would be to be able to tell lifelog what the activity it just recorded was in a drop down. So if for example it logged my position changing but it was not recording steps then it could put the activity in an unknown transport category and then let me choose from a list.

You could also achieve something similar with speed thresholds over a period e.g 5kph = walking, 8-12kph = running, >15kph = cycling

One time poster
Message 20 of 69
Message 20 of 69

• Add Lifelog with PS3 and PS4 to add Game time in lifelog. 
    Because I play the game online on console and I haven't got my real time to play in lifelog.
    But it's possible only if we have got LifeLog in online version.

Thx