account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Lifelog wishlist

Enthusiast
Message 1 of 69
Message 1 of 69

Lifelog wishlist

Put your ideas for LifeLog here (I know some of the features are supposedly on the way, but it's still not implemented yet ... so that's why it's on the list):

1. Tracking for time spent on vehicles (car, bicycle, etc.)
  2. Gamification (earn points and awards)
  3. Sharing your achievements (social network integration)
  4. Lifelog for SmartWatch (please ... pretty please)
  5. Location update without location services turned on (if possible ... I keep location services turned off to conserve battery)
  6. Fix the random disconnection on the SmartBand and phone .... very irritating
  7. Online version of LifeLog (no need to access only from the phone) - or even a Desktop version
  8. Food intake journal
  9. Integration with other Android health apps .... come one ... even RunKeeper comes with SmartWatch ... why not link it with LifeLog - or at least some way to export the data
  10. Ability to add photos to Life Bookmarks
  11. Vibration intensity depending on the application chosen
  12. Number of times the LED flashes according to the application selected
  13. Ability to configure multiple WakeAlarm (or at least different alarm)
  14. SmartBand vibration notification for notify connected/disconnected from your Phone
  15. Ability to configure the different measurements to put in place (imperial vs metrics)
  16. Ability to hide certain Tiles that are not required (customizable tiles screen)
  17. Music should log other applications as well and not only from the Walkman app (PowerAmp, Google Play Music, etc.)
  18. Tiles should be customizable to track from other applications and not only the default Sony Apps

Feel free to add your own and I will add on to the list and cross them off as Sony implements them Slightly smiling Face

Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact LTE SGP621
68 REPLIES 68
Learner
Message 2 of 69
Message 2 of 69

Re: Lifelog wishlist

For the first point, at Sony Mobile, is described as a function so I think it will be implemented in the future.

For the other, we hope!

I would add:

- Ability to add photos to Life Bookmarks
- Vibration intensity depending on the application chosen
- Number of times the LED flashes according to the application selected

Message 3 of 69
Message 3 of 69

I guess a very good option would be being able to set different alarms for waking up.
Enthusiast
Message 4 of 69
Message 4 of 69

Updated the wishlist 

Message 5 of 69
Message 5 of 69

Another nice feature, with enable /disable options if people might find it too annoying, could be this one: it may happen that you get notifications while you are far away from your phone and there's no connection. So my idea is that it would start to vibrate just once when connected again to the phone to indicate that there are some notifications to be read
Enthusiast
Message 6 of 69
Message 6 of 69

That's a good one .... a custom vibration to let the user know that the SmartBand is diconnected or reconnected back to the phone

Adviser
Message 7 of 69
Message 7 of 69

Would be good to have the option to switch to  imperial measurements for distances, eg miles as well as kilometres

Enthusiast
Message 8 of 69
Message 8 of 69

alrighty .. added that to the list

One time poster
Message 9 of 69
Message 9 of 69

1. Tracking for time spent on vehicles (car, bicycle, etc.)
  2. Location update without location services turned on (if possible ... I keep location services turned off to conserve battery)
  3. Online version of LifeLog (no need to access only from the phone)
  4. Food intake journal
Learner
Message 10 of 69
Message 10 of 69

1. Ability to select needed "Titles" - for example i want to hide Game "Title" from main screen

2. At least 2 Auto night modes - for workdays and for weekends, same for alarm clock

3. Export step/calories/activity data to other online services (ex. Myfitnesspal)