Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
2014-09-08 05:38 AM
2014-09-17 03:47 PM
Please add an option to "Auto tune" step distances when walking or running using GPS information. For more accurate distances. So when I go out without mobile the information can be more exact.
2014-09-23 01:12 PM
I had the FITBIT before and the things i miss the most are:
-Application widget:My main target is the number of steps ,it would be nice to take a glance and see how much I have left.
-Copmeting against firend or forum mumbers.
2014-09-28 08:13 PM
I would like that you add following wishes to Lifelog
1. Swimming activities
2. Possibility using at least 2 application instead one as now
Thanks in advance
2014-09-30 02:10 PM
Hi guys. what to add my own idieas - there should bу possibillity to add several custom ties and change activity, for example I am doing exercises in a gym. After all is done I tap last activity and set it as gym. Same could be done for rolling, snowboarding etc.
2014-10-06 12:39 AM - edited 2014-10-06 05:54 PM
I have the smartband now for a couple of days and would wish for the following integration of things:
- add an inactivity reminder (if I haven`t moved X steps per hour, remind me to stand up or move around)
- possibility for different vibration patterns for different applications/notifications
- add the ability for a food journal
- add the ability to add more information for life bookmarks (maybe even give them a tagging system. This way I could easily create bookmarks and fill the with more indepth information I could later evaluate.)
- add check ins from restaurants etc as information
- add reminders/intervals for training of mindfulness and conciousness
Some thoughts that also came today during a meeting:
It would be great to have a way to temporarily silence notifications (easy access in the notification bar). Normally I appreciate the vibration, but today during a longer meeting it was making me nervous to check the phone - also when meditating I wouldn`t appreciate the notifications...
Tried putting the wristband into night mode - it would then recognice the meditation as sleeping and count towards it for the next day.
Maybe even an option to filter the priority of notifications:
Calls/Messages from certain people always get through on silence, other notifications are muted when in that mode?
2014-11-04 01:41 PM
How about reminder, or planner... sometimes on job i totally forget to eat, so it would be great if i could set up in lifelog actually life planner
2014-11-06 03:35 PM
2015-01-30 01:12 PM
Please add in Lifelog time spent on PS4 games (with games titles - it's will be awesome)!
I think it's possible because when I was install Lifelog onto my Z1 it ask me my Sony Entertaiment Network account what I use playing PS4 games.