Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
2015-02-03 11:29 AM
For me, the real power of lifelog is to be able to assess how much time you are spending on various activities, then making changes. However, I spend most of my time on a desktop PC, so the lifelog tracking isn't very useful i.e. I spent half an hour checking facebook on my phone, but probably several hours on my PC (I just don't know). So:
-A desktop version of lifelog that tracks websites visited and applications opened that syncs with the mobile app.
The benefit is time management! I'm a med student and I procrastinate so much! If I can see what is eating up most of my time (and then set restrictions via lifelog and get notifications) then I could powerfully reorganise my time. That would be an amazing tool indeed.
p.s. the online version of lifelog is up at lifelog.sony.com
2015-02-24 09:02 PM
I would love the follwing improvements:
- a "morse"-time by pressing the button 3 times
- better overall compartibility and accuracy (!!!!!!!)
- manual adding/ setting of activites, such as sking, hiking, dancing, swimming, weight workouts
- more inteligent step counting: when the phone is not moving and there is a connection ==> a limit of steps that can be taken by walking (not running ==> workouts)
- adding of calendar events and daily routine to improve accuracy and animation (sitting on tabel animation)
2015-07-20 01:59 PM - edited 2015-07-20 02:15 PM
Number of floors or stairs would be very nice for me too
also full support for SmartWatch 3
2015-07-29 11:52 AM
- Ability to register other training modalities manually
- Weight logging (with one decimal and with a graph for the week/month/year)
- Ability to categorize any app on the phone into the tiles (music, communication, games, etc.)
2015-08-10 11:16 AM
2015-12-17 03:06 PM
As far as I understand the lifelog API lacks a possibility to do the OAuth2 login and access token stuff in a non interactive way.
The only way that I found to make use of the API is being redirect after logging in with api key and secret to obtain the access token, after a user has submitted his credentials. A non-interactice access i.e. to automatically fetch data by means of a 3rd party programm is non possible.
Being able to do a fully automatic OAuth login would be very nice.
2015-12-18 10:02 PM