account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Lifelog wishlist

One time poster
Message 41 of 69
Message 41 of 69

Re: Lifelog wishlist

For me, the real power of lifelog is to be able to assess how much time you are spending on various activities, then making changes. However, I spend most of my time on a desktop PC, so the lifelog tracking isn't very useful i.e. I spent half an hour checking facebook on my phone, but probably several hours on my PC (I just don't know). So:

-A desktop version of lifelog that tracks websites visited and applications opened that syncs with the mobile app.

The benefit is time management! I'm a med student and I procrastinate so much! If I can see what is eating up most of my time (and then set restrictions via lifelog and get notifications) then I could powerfully reorganise my time. That would be an amazing tool indeed.

p.s. the online version of lifelog is up at lifelog.sony.com

Inhabitant
Message 42 of 69
Message 42 of 69

Hi everyone,

I would love the follwing improvements:

- a "morse"-time by pressing the button 3 times

- better overall compartibility and accuracy (!!!!!!!)

- manual adding/ setting of activites, such as sking, hiking, dancing, swimming, weight workouts

- more inteligent step counting: when the phone is not moving and there is a connection ==> a limit of steps that can be taken by walking (not running ==> workouts)

- adding of calendar events and daily routine to improve accuracy and animation (sitting on tabel animation)

One time poster
Message 43 of 69
Message 43 of 69

Gym logging needs to be added, weight lifting, dips, pull-ups and such
One time poster
Message 44 of 69
Message 44 of 69

Number of floors or stairs would be very nice for me too

also full support for SmartWatch 3

Learner
Message 45 of 69
Message 45 of 69

- Ability to register other training modalities manually

- Weight logging (with one decimal and with a graph for the week/month/year)

- Ability to categorize any app on the phone into the tiles (music, communication, games, etc.)

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 46 of 69
Message 46 of 69

If only lifelog was able to log gameplay ect from all sony devices. Vita PS3, PS4

Would be realy nice.

Regards

One time poster
Message 47 of 69
Message 47 of 69

Hi everybody, i would like to have a gps (gpx file format) export function from the app or the lifelog web application. Why? I was on holiday and want to draw the complete way on a map. In the Lifelog app you can see with google maps the ways but i didn't want to draw all the days manually... so an export function maybe with a selection of date or period would be perfect. thx a lot. Greetz from Germany. EVO
Regular
Message 48 of 69
Message 48 of 69

Lifelog on pc and Mac to registre the daily use. And Lifelog on Playstation 4 and Playstation vita
One time poster
Message 49 of 69
Message 49 of 69

As far as I understand the lifelog API lacks a possibility to do the OAuth2 login and access token stuff in a non interactive way.

The only way that I found to make use of the API is being redirect after logging in with api key and secret to obtain the access token, after a user has submitted his credentials. A non-interactice access i.e. to automatically fetch data by means of a 3rd party programm is non possible.

Being able to do a fully automatic OAuth login would be very nice.

cheers,

c_malloc

One time poster
Message 50 of 69
Message 50 of 69

Swimming, swimming and again swimming ;-))

And surfing because we like to have fun with new SmartBand which is waterproof :-)))