account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Lifelog will not log app usage on Nexus 5, or 9

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Lifelog will not log app usage on Nexus 5, or 9

Cannot log app useage, I have allow app useage acsses enabled on my devices, i have re-installed lifelog, cleared data, etc.

Lifelog will log the data sent from my SWR10 (Sleep, walking, running, etc)

Lifelog will NOT log the apps i use, or it will try, and when it does try i can then no longer acsses that window, eg. the video window now crashes the app, but it has not tried to log the communication apps so i can view that window [pictures attached]

I have all the features of Logger turned ON, i use low accuracy location traking.

System specs:

Nexus 5

Android 5.1.1

Build: LMY48B

I use mobile data and Wi-FI to update Lifelog. I have also looked on the web version of Lifelog, nothing shows there but the Smartband Data. I am on the latest version of Lifelog. Always am I always update. This has been going on for 2-3 Days now with no changes despite what i do.

Am looking for some help with this, thanks in advance!Screenshot_2015-09-26-10-30-15.pngLifelog CrashLogger SettingsMain Page