account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Lifelog tracking

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Lifelog tracking

Hello Sony.

I have a peculiar request.

I have recently given my Sony Xperia Z5 to a local GSM for a screen repair, and when i recieved it back I performed a factory data reset on it, and restored app data back-up after that.

The thing is, when i wanted to log into my Lifelog app, it showed me something strange:

The phone registered music activity, messaging activity, camera usage and what seems to be a daily commute.

Would you please help me find out if the GSM shop did more than i payed for? I have legitimate reasons to be concerned about my privacy, and i thought having a PIN and remotely logging off my accounts was safe enough. I use this device for work related e-mails and i had work-related items in it.

I recieved the phone Today, 12'th Jan, and the said activity was recorded on 11'th of Jan. I'm interested to find out if you could help me with some information about this, and i am open to a discussion over my e-mail, if that's possible.

Kind regards,

Bogdan

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lifelog tracking

You won't get a response to this.  Sony no longer support Lifelog.