account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Lifelog on Xperia Z2

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Lifelog on Xperia Z2

I am running the Lifelog app on my Z2 without a smartband or watch and want to know if it is necessary to have a smartwear accessoty for the app to be optimal?. A few this I've noticed.

1) Sleep is not tracked. This function has never worked for me.

2) Transporation is being recorded when i'm walking. For example if I go walking for a mile, transportation records 10 mins

3) I browsed the internet for about an hour today, however, it still shows 00:00 hours

4) Yesterday I walked for about 20 minutes, however, it recoded only 700 steps and 00:06 hrs.

Nothing appears to be working correctly which is why I want to know if I need a smartwear for the app to work proberly.

Thanx

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Lifelog on Xperia Z2

Do you have this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sonymobile.hostapp.swr30&hl=en

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Thanks for the reply. No I don't. Not sure if I need it because I have no Smart accessoriis.

Highlighted
Emperor
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

How accurate is your GPS?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Enthusiast
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Google maps, the weather app etc accurately pinpoints my location indoors and out so I assume the GPS is working fine. I give up, maybe in a year it will sort itself out or maybe Sony can sort it out by then.

Highlighted
Adept
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

I have same problem... But I have sw2.. Please help me
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Sorry didn't get a solution. You could try the Lifelog Beta forum on Google+.