account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Lifelog not recording sleep

SOLVED
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 1 of 10
Message 1 of 10

Lifelog not recording sleep

The app is not recording sleep for since I have had the phone, its been two days. 

How do I fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Forum Legend
Message 5 of 10
Message 5 of 10

Re: Lifelog not recording sleep

Hi,

If Lifelog is going to be able to record sleep, you need a Smartband. Without a SmartBand, this will not be possible.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
Message 2 of 10

It might record sleep if you enable night mode in smart connect. You can try this. Other way,you might need to get a smartband.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Adviser
Message 3 of 10
Message 3 of 10

how do you enable this mode without the band?

Message 4 of 10
Message 4 of 10

You can find it in smart connect app.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Forum Legend
Message 5 of 10
Message 5 of 10

Hi,

If Lifelog is going to be able to record sleep, you need a Smartband. Without a SmartBand, this will not be possible.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Message 6 of 10
Message 6 of 10

Ok @Hampus , I thought that might be possible if night mode is set for a specific period of time. But I was kind of right.

One time poster
Message 7 of 10
Message 7 of 10

Since updating the phone to Lollipop (Android V5.x) Sleep has stopped recording.  I've double checked all the settings but it still is not recording.

C

One time poster
Message 8 of 10
Message 8 of 10

Lifelog sleep issue

Hello, I know that this issue was already discussed but can anyone tell me if the lifelog sleep action works without an accessory like a wrist band? I don't own any accessories and I wold like to know if the sleep lifelog will work using only my Sony Xperia z3 Compact. Thank you!
Message 9 of 10
Message 9 of 10

Re: Lifelog sleep issue

No,sorry,you need a band.

One time poster
Message 10 of 10
Message 10 of 10

Re: Lifelog sleep issue

I have alrewdy the smart band but it does nnot work annd mmy sleeep is not recorded