account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Lifelog is discontinued

Talent
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Lifelog is discontinued

Hi 

I just want to know this Sony lifelog app is discontinued or still developing?  last Sony lifelog app update was 2017 June 30th.

5 REPLIES 5
Enthusiast
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Lifelog is discontinued

bump

-------------------------------------------------------
Xperia Z5 Premium (E6853) | Xperia Z1 (C6903)
Commissioner
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Hi,

Fortunately Lifelog app is still alive, for now. It has received an update some days ago, March 2018.

Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

@Alessio_84 @amd_2012 @ytheekshana

According to the information i received, Lifelog app is still alive! 

About that update, it´s interesting that Google Play shows an March 2018 update... However, if you search the web on the apk websites, the last one was on August 2017.

Let´s wait to see if we get any update Slightly smiling Face

Eidt:

Just received a new update that introduce bug fixes and introduce "app recomendation cards"

This is a user-based global forum. So please, write in english! By doing so, it can be well received and monitored.
If the problem is solved, mark it as a solution so others can know Grinning Face
Commissioner
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

@diogosimoes4321

It is a very great, for me, news to know the app is still alive and into little improvements! I like so much this app also if the biggest handicap is the widget removed.

As you know, what are "app recomendation cards"?

Highlighted
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Hi Slightly smiling Face @Alessio_84

I got quite happy when saw the update as well :p 

About "app recomendation cards" i really don´t know :/ i even search the web, on the Lifelog Support page, but without sucess!

I´m assuming that the recomendations could be for the users to walk, sleep more, and etc.

I will try to find some info on this Slightly smiling Face

This is a user-based global forum. So please, write in english! By doing so, it can be well received and monitored.
If the problem is solved, mark it as a solution so others can know Grinning Face