account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Lifelog fails to track heartrate from SmartBand 2

Highlighted
Regular
Message 11 of 45
Message 11 of 45

Re: Lifelog fails to track heartrate from SmartBand 2

Mine also stopped logging heart rate at 8 a.m UK time yesterday. The same thing happened a few months ago and corrected itself eventually, so hopefully this is a temporary issue. Still, someone from Sony should update this forum.
Uninstalling and reinstalling the app won't fix the problem.
One time poster
Message 12 of 45
Message 12 of 45

BPM in Lifelog does not show, even though I see it in SmartBand2

I bought Xperia X Performance on June 24th, and since I found LifeLog interesting, I even coughed up the money to buy SmartBand 2 the day after.

I have been enjoying taking a look at my BPM and calary consumption etc every day, but since 8pm last night, BPM graph ceased to update in LifeLog app. It remains blank.

Since I am assuming BPM is also important part of calory consumption and sleep soundness, I want this fixed!

I have restarted my phone, deleted and reinstalled Smartband2 app and LifeLog app, yet nothing seems to make any difference.

(I have checked the mode in SmartBand and it is NOT in STAMINA mode)

Please tell me how to fix this.

One time poster
Message 13 of 45
Message 13 of 45

I am also facing the very same problem. It stop working yesterday around 17:00 pm Bangkok/Thailand 

One time poster
Message 14 of 45
Message 14 of 45

I have the same issue from yesterday. The smartband 2 app is showing heartrate, but its not recorded in the Lifelog app. Mine stopped about 10 am (cet).

One time poster
Message 15 of 45
Message 15 of 45

Reassuring to know that I am not the only person experiencing this problem. It seems coincidental that the last Heart Beat reading in Life Log was Monday 4th July 2016 at 8am in the UK. Since then I have been tirelessly un/reinstalling apps.
Apprentice
Message 16 of 45
Message 16 of 45

Same here, stopped at around 2016-07-05 2(am). Before that no issues.
Learner
Message 17 of 45
Message 17 of 45

Same here. I died at 08:00 yesterday. Appears from these comments everyone in the UK ,using app, died at the same time. Frustrating but relieved it's not just me.

Apprentice
Message 18 of 45
Message 18 of 45

Yeah i got the same problem.. It begav yesterday. Suddently it wasnt registrering Any Heart Beats but it works fine in SmartBand 2 app. Is it an Error in lifelog?
Apprentice
Message 19 of 45
Message 19 of 45

Im from Denmark an My last registration Was 9.21 am yesterday.. Seems like its a server problem or something Else is wrong With the app
One time poster
Message 20 of 45
Message 20 of 45

Mine has gone off yesterday too. Lifelog is not tracking heart rate. Annoying as I've only had the band for 6 weeks and I chose this one over several others.