account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Lifelog Not Logging App Usage

Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Lifelog Not Logging App Usage

I use the Lifelog app (most up to date version) with a Smartband2 SWR12 and an Xperia Z3 compact running Android 5 Lollipop.

App logging all worked fine using the above setup with my previous phone (identical phone except that it was running Android 4 Kitkat).

Unfortunately my old phone broke and I had to replace it.  Since then app logging has not worked at all.  This means no logging of time browsing, playing games, using apps, photos taken etc.

This is doubly frustrating because it means when I wake up and spend an hour in bed using apps, browsing, playing games etc. Lifelog still thinks I am asleep and logs it as such, even though I am using the phone!  Surely this cannot be right.

Does anyone know of a fix for this?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lifelog Not Logging App Usage

Well I've emailed Sony UK customer support, who have been completely useless and don't even seem to understand the (simple) problem, and emailed Lifelog support, who haven't even replied, and posted on here.

What is the point of having a support forum if people having problems are just ignored?

I won't be buying any more Sony products.

Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lifelog Not Logging App Usage

Abolutely useless support Sony.