account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

L2 album widget gone

Learner
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

L2 album widget gone

Anyone else miss the Album widget feature on the Xperia L2. Used it on all my Sony phones and now its been taken away

1 REPLY 1
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: L2 album widget gone

Hi @Katie1987,

I never used this widget myself so I can't really say that I'm missing it and the reason for it being removed is because of user feedback indicating that the Photos and videos widget isn’t widely used.

There may be other applications available in the Google Play store that has a widget for photos and videos, so take a look in there if you haven't done so.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.