account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Keep getting error "Stamina Mode affects lifelog"

SOLVED
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

Keep getting error "Stamina Mode affects lifelog"

Every so often, I get the notification: "STAMINA mode affects Lifelog" and "Add Lifelog as an active app in standby".

I have added Lifelog to the STAMINA apps list to stay active. I have removed it and re-added it. I have rebooted in between various steps. It still pops up after a few days.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

Re: Keep getting error "Stamina Mode affects lifelog"

We have fixed this issue in the latest version of Lifelog, 2.9.A.0.28, so if you have updated to this version from Google Play you should not see the issue again.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

@rjkmadison

I experience the same, it was probably the last lifelog update @Rickard could you check on this?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Adviser
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

Same here. It's very annoying. 

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

Could you please let me know which phone model you have, which build number it has (see Settings -> About phone) and version of Lifelog installed?

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

I have a Z1c (D5503) on build 14.5.A.0.270 with Lifelog version 2.9.A.0.22

Rob

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

Thanks!

I will forward this internally for more information.

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

I just updated to 5.1.1 (build 368). On reboot, I got the error again...with Stamina mode turned off. I will monitor it and report back any continuing errors.

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

We have fixed this issue in the latest version of Lifelog, 2.9.A.0.28, so if you have updated to this version from Google Play you should not see the issue again.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

I have not seen any Stamina error messages in the last few days, on versoin 2.9.A.0.28.

Thanks.