account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Is lifelog compatible with other smartbands

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 11 of 21
Message 11 of 21

Re: Is lifelog compatible with other smartbands

* @CameronT
Visitor
Message 12 of 21
Message 12 of 21

* @alexdon
One time poster
Message 13 of 21
Message 13 of 21

I would love to see lifelog sync with my fitbit smart watch for health data etc. I feel a partnership there between the two brands would be phenomenal!
One time poster
Message 14 of 21
Message 14 of 21

Would be great if the app would sync with Fitbit.

Enthusiast
Message 15 of 21
Message 15 of 21

my smartband swr12 is getting more and more difficult to charge, and I really don't feel like repairing it. However, there's no sign of you guys actually releasing a successor to the device.... it would be nice if you would at least open up the api, so people using other smartband has a chance to publish to lifelog (or rather, allow data export to other trackers).

Enthusiast
Message 16 of 21
Message 16 of 21

lol stopped using the band because the silicon band broke, not gonna get a replacement cos the whole lifelog+smartband combination looks kinda dead to me

Commissioner
Message 17 of 21
Message 17 of 21

I just recently stop wearing the band because it was getting worn out.

But the SWR12 is available on Walmart for $39.99 compared to Amazon for $79.99.

Perhaps you would like the SWR30, if you didn't care about the heart rate monitor.

I hope a new Smartband idea one pops up soon though with newer features.

Sony could be accused of playing it quite safe with its mobile line-up. For example, the Xperia Z smartphones look great, but it's hard to visually tell the difference between them. The Sony SmartWatch 3 made the daring (for Sony) jump to Android Wear, but it's still conservatively styled, and ...
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 18 of 21
Message 18 of 21

It is 2018 now. Is lifelog compatible with other smartbands?

One time poster
Message 19 of 21
Message 19 of 21

Since Sony seems to discontinue the whole smart products, will the open lifelog for wear OS? Or will this app die also? IT is very unfortunate, because my swr10 and swr50 are falling apart now, and there is nothing better to Buy. 

One time poster
Message 20 of 21
Message 20 of 21

Hi, 

Is the life log now accessible to other fitness tracking devices and other apps to share data?