account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Is lifelog compatible with other smartbands

SOLVED
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 21
Message 1 of 21

Is lifelog compatible with other smartbands

just out of curiousity, does lifelog work with smartbands by other manufacturers?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 21
Message 2 of 21

Re: Is lifelog compatible with other smartbands

@Jeffrey04,

Welcome to the community.

Based on the information that I currently have available, this app will only work with Sony Mobile accessories. This may change in the future however.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

20 REPLIES 20
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 21
Message 2 of 21

@Jeffrey04,

Based on the information that I currently have available, this app will only work with Sony Mobile accessories. This may change in the future however.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Apprentice
Message 3 of 21
Message 3 of 21

Is it possible to use Lifelog with other fitness trackers?

I've been using the Sony Smartband/Smartband Talk for a little over two years now (and I really like both products coupled with Lifelog). I wanted to try out a different fitness device (not a big brand name device) and am wondering if it will still work with Lifelog, or if I have to stick with exclusively Sony devices for Lifelog to work correctly. Anyone have some ideas on this? 

Message 4 of 21
Message 4 of 21

Re: Is it possible to use Lifelog with other fitness trackers?

@ch4meleon Read this thread,a simple search would have brought you here.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Apprentice
Message 5 of 21
Message 5 of 21

I did a simple word search and didn't find this thread, thanks for assuming I didn't though. 

Message 6 of 21
Message 6 of 21

Don't worry, it is ok. I hope it helps you for now.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 7 of 21
Message 7 of 21

Hi, is there any hardware supported instead of smartband 2? Any non sony heart rate monitor? can be any ANT+ device recognised by lifelog?

Visitor
Message 8 of 21
Message 8 of 21

I apologize in advance for my stupidity, but I cannot find the thread?
Many thanks
Highlighted
Message 9 of 21
Message 9 of 21

@Zakidomi 

@CameronT wrote:

@Jeffrey04,

Visitor
Message 10 of 21
Message 10 of 21

@Jeffrey04 thanks for your response. I must admit even after years of being a Sony devotee, I never realised there was such an amazing community. I am pleasantly surprised, and love Sony a little more! Kudos to you
Much appreciated.
Z