account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Incorrect Sleep-Data since change from Z3 to XZ

SOLVED
Sony Xperia Support
Message 11 of 15
Message 11 of 15

Re: Life log, multiple sleeps

Hi @Tom210gx,

As of right now it is possible to edit a sleep session but it isn't possible to add more than one. I see your point though so thank you for your feedback, I will forward it internally! Slightly smiling Face

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Apprentice
Message 12 of 15
Message 12 of 15

Screenshot_20170217-174444.pngMe too i'm having some weird sleep readings, i have a swr10 and swr50 and an X for about 4 days lifelog is recording that i'm sleeping for 11 or more hours, i use the swr50 in the day, around 6am to 8pm and the swr10 from 9pm to 6am, i know that the watch can't track sleep but the band does and the phone does, i'm assuming it adds the sleep info from the band and the phone, how do i stop the phone from "measuring" my sleep and keep the bands data only, or is it something else is going on??

Current hardware:
- Sony Xperia X (concept)
- Sony SmartBand SWR10
- Sony SmartWatch SWR50
Sony Xperia Support
Message 13 of 15
Message 13 of 15

Hi @Wingartz85,

You can disable sleep tracking on your phone in Lifelog > Settings > Sleep tracking. With this setting turned off Lifelog will only collect sleep data from your Smartband.

I'm sorry for any confusion that this has caused.

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Apprentice
Message 14 of 15
Message 14 of 15

ok now i have only 1 sleep bar thanks

Current hardware:
- Sony Xperia X (concept)
- Sony SmartBand SWR10
- Sony SmartWatch SWR50
Sony Xperia Support
Message 15 of 15
Message 15 of 15

Glad to hear that, you're welcome! Slightly smiling Face