account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Heart rate data for 2015 is missing

Highlighted
Regular
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Heart rate data for 2015 is missing

I've had my Smartband since Sep 2015.  If I select "Heart rate & stress" tile, then select the "Year" tab and slide it back to 2015, all the data is missing.  Data for other tiles such as Steps, Sleep, Transport etc. is still present for 2015 - only Heart rate is gone.

Does anyone else have this problem?

4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Heart rate data for 2015 is missing

@Leo9

it might be a temporary issue, you could contact Sony directly >>> Local support

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Hi @Leo9, sorry to hear this. Slightly frowning Face

Have you recently changed phone or are you still using the one that you used back in 2015? When you sign in to Lifelog on a new device it can take some time for all data to be synced from the online servers so you may not be able to see it all in the Lifelog app right away.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Regular
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Hi Christofer, it's the same phone since 2015.

The Stress and Recover pie chart underneath the Heart Rate graph is still there for 2015 but the graph itself is missing.  Is it possible that Heart Rate data older than the previous year is discarded?  So for example, in January 2018 will the data for 2016 be lost?

Sony Xperia Support
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

If you can send me your Lifelog user name in a PM I can forward this internally for investigation. The user name can be found by revealing the side menu in Lifelog (swipe from the left edge of the screen). Please also include your phone's IMEI if you are using an Xperia device, thank you.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.