account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Export #lifelog data in opensource data (like CSV

One time poster
Message 1 of 10
Message 1 of 10

Export #lifelog data in opensource data (like CSV

Hy

Lifelog is really brilliant and allows a really rich production of data. It would really be interessant to be able to export the data or via a file of export (like .csv).
Have you planified a release to have an evolution of the mobile app either via a Web portal.

Thx a lot

9 REPLIES 9
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 10
Message 2 of 10

Re: Export #lifelog data in opensource data (like CSV

There already is a web portal as such meaning you can sign in to lifelog from any device with your account details and have your data sync'd to that device https://lifelog.sony.com/

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

One time poster
Message 3 of 10
Message 3 of 10

I agree with this too. It would be really good to be able to get my data in raw format so I can analyse it myself. The portal displays it but doesn't let you download it. Will this be added as a feature?

One time poster
Message 4 of 10
Message 4 of 10

I just sold my SmartBand 2 because I wasn't totally happy with its way of working. It is not a complete ecosystem like FitBit's or Jawbone's, it is a nice tracker but accompanied with a very limited app (Lifelog...) in my opinion. 

But I generated a set of data which is MINE. So how am I supposed to use this data now? Is this data forever condemned to be in Lifelog servers???? Is that even legal??? So I cannot download it anywhere???
Am I at least authorized to delete it?

Thanks and my appologies for the rant, but I am pretty annoyed of not finding out how to download MY data.

Rookie
Message 5 of 10
Message 5 of 10

I agree that users should fundamentally have access to their own data. I bought the SmartBand because I have medical conditions that I wanted to.monitor and share the data with healthcare providers as a measure of it mprovement and to correlate with other measures. This apparent policy of Sony to deny their customers access to their own raw data is causing them to lose business.
One time poster
Message 6 of 10
Message 6 of 10

Please Sony make it possible to get lifelog data, and even better sync it with strava or other leading fitness systems.
Visitor
Message 7 of 10
Message 7 of 10

There doesn't appear to be any further reply to this and I've not seen anything come up.

Anyone know anything? Anyone from Sony on here?

Thanks

Tim

Visitor
Message 8 of 10
Message 8 of 10

Hey, I'm looking for the same possibility, to get my datas back.

I traveled around the world with my smartband and before it was possible to check my map on the web but now the portal is closed, so give my datas back. I created them so I want to have the possibility to download them. I don't care if you keep everything, that's the deal, but I want them.

Learner
Message 9 of 10
Message 9 of 10

Looks like they have now added the ability to export the data.

Not sure where it goes once you do export it tho...

Learner
Message 10 of 10
Message 10 of 10

Found it, it exports to a csv file in sdcard/LifeLogData