account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Difference between Lifelog and other counting steps

Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Difference between Lifelog and other counting steps

Hello,

I am using Lifelog on Xperia Z5 Compact. Last week we have been on a trip and one of the days my girl was without her bag and asked me to carry her iPhone 7. At the end of the day we noticed that my Sony has measured 17k steps, and her iPhone - 13k (both being in my pockets). We asked out friend who was with us throughout the day and his count was 13.5k on a LG. I checked the measurements for the day and noticed that for some hour points there are added some steps, and I couldn't find any explanation or setting for this...

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
Pioneer
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Difference between Lifelog and other counting steps

Hi @mishkata;

In the top left menu of the Lifelog app you can enter in the profile and set your steps distance measure and change the value to a more accurate one.

Visitor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Difference between Lifelog and other counting steps

Hello and thank you for you answer.

Unfortunately this would not be the issue here, as I did check it before posting here and a step measure is of 75cm which I would consider to be accurate and equally the other apps...