account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Cycling vs transport

SOLVED
Message 1 of 11
Message 1 of 11

Cycling vs transport

I'm using lifelog with Xperia Z1 Compact and SmartBand swr10
Did anybody meet the problem when activity was recognized as cycling though it was driving a car? Is there a way to correct the activity in lifelog?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
One time poster
Message 7 of 11
Message 7 of 11

Re: Cycling vs transport

You can edit the activity! Just tap (short press, don't hold) on the silhouette and a pop-up appears. Click the edit button and choose your correct activity.
 However you can not change an "idle"-activity
. It is also possible to delete the activity.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 11
Message 2 of 11

Do you have GPS switched on and on high accuracy
For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Message 3 of 11
Message 3 of 11

No, I don't. Will  try to turn on and check

Message 4 of 11
Message 4 of 11

Is GPS the only solution?
Is there a way to correct the activity in lifelog manulally by user.

Emperor
Message 5 of 11
Message 5 of 11

only through GPS, you can't edit the data manually.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Learner
Message 6 of 11
Message 6 of 11

Lifelog not recording cycling

I have an Xperia E4. I cycle to work and once lifelog recorded this as cycling, but  other times it has recorded it as walking time. I guess this is based on average speed and I do cycle quite slowly and have to wait at road junctions, but I'm still faster than walking. Is there any way to adjust the speed at which it records cycling rather than walking?

One time poster
Message 7 of 11
Message 7 of 11

You can edit the activity! Just tap (short press, don't hold) on the silhouette and a pop-up appears. Click the edit button and choose your correct activity.
 However you can not change an "idle"-activity
. It is also possible to delete the activity.

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 11
Message 8 of 11

Thanks a lot!! That's what I was looking for!

Learner
Message 9 of 11
Message 9 of 11

Thanks that solved my problem too. If I keep correcting it will it "learn" what my cycling looks like?
One time poster
Message 10 of 11
Message 10 of 11

Lifelog not distinguishing driving from cycling

Just after setting up lifelog I went for a short drive, lifelog seems to think that I went cycling instead. Is there something I need to do to help it know the difference?