account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Adjust identified sleep

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Adjust identified sleep

There is a bug in the adjust sleep...

I uses no smartband.

1. Enable identify sleep.
2. Trigger to identify sleep that is higher then the goal.
3. Adjust the time in the requested identified sleep.
4. Reduce the number of hours or delete it.
5. If the number of hours identified are above the goal, you will get the goal is reached popup, even though you adjusted the time to below the goal or deleted it all.

5 REPLIES 5
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Adjust identified sleep

Hi @Madde74,

Thanks for bringing this up, I will forward it as user feedback.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

LTB
One time poster
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Lifelog sleep

Hi
I'm new at using sleep in Lifelog using the phone itself as sensor. So far it's been quite inaccurate, and I've wanted to add sleep periods, but it seems only possible to have _one_ sleep period per 24 hours. That's really not accurate how a lot of people sleep. I often sleep twice or take naps and those can't be recorded.
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Re: Lifelog sleep

@LTB Check this:

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Lifelog/Incorrect-Sleep-Data-since-change-from-Z3-to-XZ/td-p/1189960/...

You cannot add more than one sleep period for now.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Hi @LTB, I merged you topic with this one. Slightly smiling Face

As @alexdon pointed out it is currently not possible to do this but I will make sure to forward your thoughts on this as well!

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

This life log is frankly brilliant. 

Except 

I work using foot and public transport all round London to various sites . The app thinks I drive. I don't. Why won't it allow edit to tube (lost signal giveaway for app) and train (follows rail track another decent app hint for it to auto implement).

FINALLY and most frustrating it only accepts one sleep a day. I sleep around 7pm to 8pm. dinner TV etc. sleep 2am to 6am. Work and repeat. Weekend completely different again.

Yup I'm a London working bachelor so no kids laborador and doting 1950s house wife but do I have to go to bed at 10pm and get up at 6am to be acceptable  to Sonys algorithm to be human... 

Great app though. But jeebers this annoys me more than it should.

Must be my sleep pattern. Lol.