account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

will sony xperia Lget the updated to 4.3 or 4.4??????

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 90 of 387
Message 90 of 387

Re: xperia L latest andriod software

99% the update will be JB 4.2.2. There is no way a mid range phone will get 4.3 before the Z series.
All I can say is that I hope it's 4.2 with bug fixes or a lot of people are going to be bitterly disappointed.
If they don't sort out the internal memory problem then people will jump ship.
Highlighted
Talent
Message 91 of 387
Message 91 of 387

Re: Xperia L Android 4.3 update confirmed

The Xperia L has recieved an Android 4.2.2 update on 29 Oct.

New features include new media apps, bug fixes and UI improvements.

New camera features have been added i.e. burst mode and auto scene selector.

and many more minor improvements....

Finally be it 4.3 or 4.2.2 this is the update that has satisfied the needs and wants of Xperia L customers.

Highlighted
Learner
Message 92 of 387
Message 92 of 387

4.2.2 sorry waiting for next update.... kitkat......

DexSys LCM
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 93 of 387
Message 93 of 387

Let's see
Now its in the news that 4.2.2 is released for xperia L and we can download it in some days
Highlighted
Learner
Message 94 of 387
Message 94 of 387

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 95 of 387
Message 95 of 387

4.2.2 is released officially for Sony xperia L c2104 I recently installed it....
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 96 of 387
Message 96 of 387

Sony Xperia News @SonyMobileNews 

re. #Android @kitkat, we’re excited – next week our news on: 4.3, 4.4; products & more...#SonyXperia

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Demigod
Message 97 of 387
Message 97 of 387

We received a (bugged) 4.2 update few days ago. So i doubt that they will release 4.3 soon or 4.4 . 4.3 will be the last update for this phone, if we are lucky.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are satisfied with a response don't forget to give Kudos
Highlighted
Talent
Message 98 of 387
Message 98 of 387

Actually the software is flawless (4.2 update) .
I found aome bugs but that are not major and don't even bother in daily use.
But there is now no point of 4.3 update and missing it was "okay" at last we got what we needed,bug solutions,new smooth and snappy interface. Added internal functionality.
Now about the Android 4.4 update, as we know the OS is to better support less powerful hardware, as Xperia L is kinda medium hardware we can definitely look up for the update, not just flagships but the other phones too.
Commissioner
Message 99 of 387
Message 99 of 387

Sony will announce the Android 4.3 & 4.4 for their devices & some products next week.

https://twitter.com/sonymobilenews

If I help you in any way hit the Kudos  Kudos 2.JPG and / or mark the correct answerSolution.JPG