account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Sharing music in walkman

SOLVED
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Sharing music in walkman

Hai iam from India, I can't share or like  music to facebook in walkman app.There is no option for sharing to facebook. Walkman version is 8.3.Please help friends. 

Tomacq
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Re: Sharing music in walkman

if u want to share or like a song in facebook jst get the song through track id, and it will show you the option for like nd share...

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

have you checked the walkman settings? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Inhabitant
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

jst tap album art in current playing
n tap thumbs up button
thats it.:-)
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

if u want to share or like a song in facebook jst get the song through track id, and it will show you the option for like nd share...

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

After tapping the album art it shows like. The track Id shows the option for sharing music. Thank's friends for the replies.got the solution.Any idea about new firmware updates.

Tomacq
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

There's no info on updates other than what you see on the official news blog or the phone's website 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)