account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Where are the gamers?

Sony Xperia Support
Message 101 of 125
Message 101 of 125

Re: Where are the gamers?

My friends are trying to get me to play Fortnite on PS4, I think I'll give a shot! I like H1Z1 and it seems to be a similar battle royale styled game. Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Commissioner
Message 102 of 125
Message 102 of 125

@Emirwrote:

My friends are trying to get me to play Fortnite on PS4, I think I'll give a shot! I like H1Z1 and it seems to be a similar battle royale styled game. Slightly smiling Face

If you like games like Fortnite for PS4, you must try BLITZ BRIGADE for smartphones. It's maybe not the same as Fortnite, but looks for me similar. Blitz Brigade is fun, attracting games with funny animations and ect. Slightly smiling Face

Important: Don't forget to say THANK YOU and GIVE KUDOS for users which answered & helped you Remote

Sony Xperia Support
Message 103 of 125
Message 103 of 125

I am so hyped for Dark Souls Remastered! My favorite game of all time! Smiling Face with Heart-eyes

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Commissioner
Message 104 of 125
Message 104 of 125

@Emirwrote:

I am so hyped for Dark Souls Remastered! My favorite game of all time! Smiling Face with Heart-eyes

Mine all the time games are: GTA (all versions which i played: Vice City, GTA 3, GTA 4, GTA 5, San Adreas and ect). I'm happy that most of these version is on Android platform right now. Also i was big fan of NBA from EA and FIFA. Sad that FIFA became something terrible right now from EA with NBA, but glad that there is NBA from 2K which looks good. In childhood i was sport and world open games fan Slightly smiling Face

Important: Don't forget to say THANK YOU and GIVE KUDOS for users which answered & helped you Remote

Sony Xperia Support
Message 105 of 125
Message 105 of 125

Yes, GTA is a cool franchise, but I just love the souls series. Slightly smiling Face

Commissioner
Message 106 of 125
Message 106 of 125

@Emirwrote:

Yes, GTA is a cool franchise, but I just love the souls series. Slightly smiling Face

I never was fan of Strategy, Mmorpg, Fantasy, Adventures and similar genres or something like these games fan. Sport, Race, Action, Simulation games was and is my engine Slightly smiling Face

Sony Xperia Support
Message 107 of 125
Message 107 of 125

@EUPHORIC wrote:

@Emirwrote:

I never was fan of strategy, Mmorpg, Fantasy, Adventures and similar genres or something like these games fan. Sport, Race, Action, Simulation games was and is my engine Slightly smiling Face

I was hooked to the fantasy genre ever since watching the lord of the rings. The fantasy angle, as well as the sheer difficulty of the game is what makes it fun for me - I love a challenge!

Commissioner
Message 108 of 125
Message 108 of 125

@Emirwrote:

@EUPHORICwrote:

@Emirwrote:

I never was fan of strategy, Mmorpg, Fantasy, Adventures and similar genres or something like these games fan. Sport, Race, Action, Simulation games was and is my engine Slightly smiling Face

I was hooked to the fantasy genre ever since watching the lord of the rings. The fantasy angle, as well as the sheer difficulty of the game is what makes it fun for me - I love a challenge!

Well i never was Lord of Rings fan and if say honestly i did not saw this movie or similar any of it (if talk about biggest movies and popular of it). Sometime i like fantasy movie, maybe more science fiction or something like that. Offcourse not so much i love this genre at all, coz i'm comedy, romance and action movies fan. But there are some movies like: Self/Less, Edge of Tomorrow and ect., which i love. It just few movies which i watched and these i saw, coz in their acting my favourite actors. So probably that's why i love games like GTA. Challenge? Well it's good thing, but i think game must be relax form, but not training and ect. I like to easy relaxing entertainment Slightly smiling Face

Commissioner
Message 109 of 125
Message 109 of 125

@Emirwrote:

@Emir, look what i found https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh9nI-LVpyM Remote Slightly smiling Face But how i understand this game just coming, but is not released official yet Slightly smiling Face

Check out the gameplay reveal of Fortnite Battle Royale on mobile. Sign up now for the Invite Event on iOS at: https://www.fortnite.com/mobile All gameplay captured on iPhone X. On phones and tablets, Fortnite is the same 100-player game you know from PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Mac. Same ...
Sony Xperia Support
Message 110 of 125
Message 110 of 125

@EUPHORIC That looks really cool actually! I am constantly amazed at how fast graphics improve in the mobile world. Slightly smiling Face