account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the gamers?

Sam
Sony Xperia Support
Message 1 of 124
Message 1 of 124

Where are the gamers?

Hi folks, so do we have any gamers on here, be it console or PC?

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

123 REPLIES
Master
Message 2 of 124
Message 2 of 124

Re: Where are the gamers?

oh yeah :smileywink: :smileywink:

i recently bought the f1 2011..

the gameplay is awsm.. it could have been more realistic though...

and yeah it sure takes a lot of loading time...but its awsm..

• crysis 2 - i have just started playing it - theres some problem in my laptop , the game lags a lil bit..i have i5 2nd generation processor . 4 gb ram , i gb graphic card but still..i have asked the same from dell support waiting for their reply silly
  • burnout pradise - well its a good game..
  • halo - halo is my favorite game silly ( have you played nova 2 in android , nova copied halo silly ) so i play it online and its a amazing game :smileywink:
Forum Legend
Message 3 of 124
Message 3 of 124

I WAS one actually (till this year), a die hard gamer (maybe not that die hard). Games (whether online or offline) provided me with the sense of satisfaction and achievement and it is the best way to relief my stress and pressure. Probably those are the moments when I was away from reality! Nothing else but full concentration on my OBJECTIVES .... I even have a PSP 3006 (now collecting dust) which I can enjoy on the go.

Anyway, since this year, I have diverted my time to something that I love and enjoy doing more. smile happy

To Slim, you should try Crysis Warhead first. :smileywink:

Master
Message 4 of 124
Message 4 of 124

Anyway, since this year, I have diverted my time to something that I love and enjoy doing more.

: i know its personal but i wanted to ask what  is that something smile happy i mean if you want to tell its ok..if not then also its ok laugh :smileywink:

To Slim, you should try Crysis Warhead first.

when i went to buy games he told me it was the latest so purchased crysis 2 smile happy

you know i bought these games after 4 years straight face

i literally lost my interest dont know why... now also , i have just installed them , i play just burnout paradise..

Demigod
Message 5 of 124
Message 5 of 124

I play Minecraft smile happy (not as often as I should).

I'm saving to buyMinecraft on my Xperia PLAY right now (maybe my boss will see this and give me a raise :smileywinksmile happy.

Otherwise, just tower defense games on flash websites, and I had a dark period where I played WoW (but we don't speak of that!!)

Sam
Sony Xperia Support
Message 6 of 124
Message 6 of 124

Yay! I knew I was not alone, Im a really heavy gamer both online mmo's and console gaming. Playing Skyrim at the moment so no sleep for me, if you have not played it you must.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Master
Message 7 of 124
Message 7 of 124

i purchaed the need for speed run today :smileywink:

i have installed it but will play tommorow...

i'm fed up of restoring all the apps onto the phone cry

Demigod
Message 8 of 124
Message 8 of 124

Hey slim how's nfs run???  I was planning to buy it...And does it works on xp????

Don't forget to mark posts that answers the topic as Accepted Solution.
If you find any post helpful, press Kudos.
Master
Message 9 of 124
Message 9 of 124

dont buy it...got bored....

waste of money.. dont even play it laugh

get burnout paradise instead..its cool :smileywink:

i even bought , f1 2011 , battlefield 3 , crysus 2 , and dont play anything laugh

i haven't even installed battlefield laugh

Demigod
Message 10 of 124
Message 10 of 124

ha ha.....;-):-P ok...but I would suggest you to play crysis 2 it's awesome...I've played the whole game......!!!

Don't forget to mark posts that answers the topic as Accepted Solution.
If you find any post helpful, press Kudos.