account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

What are you listening to right now?

Highlighted
Message 781 of 895
Message 781 of 895

Re: What are you listening to right now?

@Danial-mach1 wrote:

just got new septic flesh album *codex omega*

right now listening to portrait of a headless man

Sounds delightful lol

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 782 of 895
Message 782 of 895

What are the latest Sony products

What are the best products in terms of speed, performance, camera etc

Highlighted
Message 783 of 895
Message 783 of 895

yep, soooo good :-P

Highlighted
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 784 of 895
Message 784 of 895

Highlighted
Message 785 of 895
Message 785 of 895

@euphorics wrote:

Euphoric - Dark Mix 2017 (Part 2)(Techno)(Short).jpg

EUPHORIC - Dark Mix 2017 (Techno Edition)(Short)

i can't access soundcloud, can you link me another online streaming so i can listen to it,im curious about it Nauseated Face

Highlighted
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 786 of 895
Message 786 of 895

@Danial-mach1 wrote:

@euphorics wrote:

Euphoric - Dark Mix 2017 (Part 2)(Techno)(Short).jpg

EUPHORIC - Dark Mix 2017 (Techno Edition)(Short)

i can't access soundcloud, can you link me another online streaming so i can listen to it,im curious about it Nauseated Face

Sorry, but at this time there is no other way to listen this mix, only in soundcloud available, by the way i can access without log in to soundcloud, so it's strange why you can't Slightly smiling Face Did you tried to listen in PC browser? It's possible that i set up without possible to listen in soundcloud app Slightly smiling Face

Highlighted
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 787 of 895
Message 787 of 895

Euphoric - Epic Mix 2017 (Part 5).jpg

EUPHORIC - Epic Mix 2017 (Part 5)

*Only ONLINE listening!!!

needed internet connection

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 788 of 895
Message 788 of 895

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GgHb64yLgw Slightly smiling Face 

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Juju: Ayo , its ill when Im heated how my heart stay cold Write a rhyme that make the gats around the map explode Now behold the burning malice of a treacher...
Highlighted
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 789 of 895
Message 789 of 895

Stream more A State of Trance hits here: https://ASOTRadio.lnk.to/PLYA Listen or download: https://ASOT425.lnk.to/FirewalkerYA Subscribe to A State Of Trance...
Highlighted
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 790 of 895
Message 790 of 895

EUPHORIC

PROGRESSIVE WORLD 2017 (PART 10)

Euphoric - Progressive World 2017 (Part 10).jpg 

EUPHORIC - Progressive World 2017  (Part 10)

IN DA MIX:  Sunny Lax , Alpha 9 (Arty), John Fisherman, BT,  Paul Shields, Super8 & Tab and others Slightly smiling Face  

Bpm: 130    

Genre: Progressive Trance

Date: 2017.10.17

*Presenting brand new part from Progressive Trance/Progressive House series - PROGRESSIVE WORLD. Mix possible to listen in Soundcloud (possibility to listen without internet connection is turned off ENJOY Winking Face