account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

What are you listening to right now?

Master
Message 51 of 894
Message 51 of 894

Re: What are you listening to right now?

glad you came Winking Face - the wanted...

Master
Message 52 of 894
Message 52 of 894

ok i wont ask..but songs tells the mood Winking Face

so i dont know if you love the above songs because of the lyrics or just because they are slow..

if they are becaue of the lyrics you should listen to this..

please do and tell me id you like it Dizzy Face

the first one is my story Winking Face

i have many other songs but i'm sure after listening to thos you will feel better Winking Face i did :smileygrin:

Forum Legend
Message 53 of 894
Message 53 of 894

Actually, it's a mixture of both, some for lyrics, while some for music. Just feel like listening to slow songs, they calm the mind (and body). Slightly smiling Face

THANKS for the songs, in fact, your concern is enough, much better than the above 2 songs. Winking Face

I will recommend to you one song in return, this version from Hell Freezes Over Album is better. Even if you don't like it, at least listen to the whole song. :smileymischief:

- You can checkout any time you like, But you can never leave! -

Master
Message 54 of 894
Message 54 of 894

hmm your choice Winking Face

i listened to the song., i loved the guitar play and the part when he says hotel california Smiling Face with open mouth & closed Eyes

@ topic - crwaling - linkin park

Master
Message 55 of 894
Message 55 of 894

invisible - skylar grey.

Forum Legend
Message 56 of 894
Message 56 of 894

For Saturday! Smiling Face with open mouth & closed Eyes

You will be familiar with this piece if you play Jubeat. Winking Face

Master
Message 57 of 894
Message 57 of 894

lol what is this Smiling Face with open mouth & closed Eyes nah i dont listen to jubeat Dizzy Face

you and i - medina.. Dizzy Face

you should listen to this..try it Winking Face

Master
Message 58 of 894
Message 58 of 894

this is like your song only Dizzy Face just music but i liked this one Winking Face

Forum Legend
Message 59 of 894
Message 59 of 894

Smiling Face with open mouth & closed EyesSmiling Face with open mouth & closed EyesSmiling Face with open mouth & closed EyesSmiling Face with open mouth & closed Eyes

What do you mean I should listen to?!?! Of course I know/like those 2 songs from Apocalyptica!

I believe you should know another 2 songs by them .... Path .... Path Vol. 2. Winking Face

Best !!!!

By the way, Jubeat is an Arcade game, if you want to know more, check it out in YouTube.

Master
Message 60 of 894
Message 60 of 894

oh i just wanted to tell you those songs which have sad words but still after listening , it feels good Winking Face i mentioned earlier Dizzy Face

omg omg omg omg..

i just saw that jubeat..awesome game just awesome Slightly smiling Face Slightly smiling Face

why it is not in my city..anywhere Crying Face :smileygrin:

well i just saw this and i was Neutral FaceAnguished Face

have you played this..?? Winking Face