account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

What are you listening to right now?

Master
Message 31 of 894
Message 31 of 894

Re: What are you listening to right now?

pieces - sum41

Master
Message 32 of 894
Message 32 of 894

i liked if i had a gunSmiling Face with Horns Smiling Face with open mouth & closed Eyes

Master
Message 33 of 894
Message 33 of 894

in the circle has TABLA play Dizzy Face

an indian instrument Winking Face

i dint like the song though :smileygrin: just sharing the info..

Master
Message 34 of 894
Message 34 of 894

you once told me - andain

Forum Legend
Message 35 of 894
Message 35 of 894

I have weird taste in music! Winking Face

By the way, my favourite is none other than Irish music, with fiddle, tin whistle, flute, bodhran .... etc.

Some of my favourite Irish bands/singers are Cranberries, Corrs, U2 and Enya (though some may not sound Irish at all). Slightly smiling Face

Master
Message 36 of 894
Message 36 of 894

thers nothing like wierd..

the music which you feel is good..is good :smileygrin: :smileygrin: Winking Face rofl what did i just said Dizzy Face

hehe..

i mean back in 2008-2009 i used to listen to metallica that is hard rock :smileygrin: full volume..and my mom used to say turn off the barking dogs :smileygrin: :smileygrin: ( the words in my language are funnier than this :smileygrin: :smileygrin: ) haha...

because she feels that this is wierd stuff just screaming and all..but i used to love them anyway Dizzy Face

Forum Legend
Message 37 of 894
Message 37 of 894

Having the urge (or mood) to listen to a certain type of songs lately ....

Tourniquet by Evanescence.

Strangely .... one feels differently when listening to same song at different mood/time.

I guess it's due to our emotion Winking Face, whichever way, whether the song changes our mood or listening to song that suits your mood! :smileymischief:

Sony Xperia Support
Message 38 of 894
Message 38 of 894

Now listening to: Mötley Crüe - Wilde side Slightly smiling Face

Master
Message 39 of 894
Message 39 of 894

i have been through that phase Smiling Face with open mouth & closed Eyes

i mean i loved listening to these songs..

i mean they had these depressing words but still bcause of the music it felt the other way Slightly smiling Face

after my whole one sided love thing , that is now Smiling Face with open mouth & closed Eyes , i cant listen to slow songs i just cant..if my friend ever plays his sad , depressing songs i just take off his pendrive and insert mine Winking Face

lsiten to this " i hate everything about you - three days grace"

every time i listen to this song , strangely i never recall someone who i hate... so ironic Dizzy Face

i mean i jus dont do..this song is so awsm..

so now a days my mood remains the same even after listening to a particular song Winking Face

and i'm happy Dizzy Face Dizzy Face Dizzy Face Dizzy Face Dizzy Face

Master
Message 40 of 894
Message 40 of 894

i have listened to home sweet home by motley crue..awsm Slightly smiling Face