account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This October marks 10 years of XPERIA phones

Visitor
Message 11 of 33
Message 11 of 33

Re: This October marks 10 years of XPERIA phones

Tengo el nuevo xz3 que se supone que en España con Orange iba acompañado de manos libres o 2 entradas de cine yo no e recibido ninguna de las dos.,perdí la garantía de cambio porque tuve que llevar mi coche al servicio oficial porque se reiniciaba al intentar conectarme por usb, como hace samsung  LG, iPhone......... Y nada, x si fuera poco a las 3 semanas dejo de funcionar el micrófono interno 1 semana para que me dejarán 1 terminal y se llevarán el mio más otra semana para que me lo devovieran ahora a ver que tal si no vuelve a fallar. 🤞🏽

I have the new xz3 that is supposed to be accompanied in Spain by Orange with hands-free or 2 movie tickets I did not receive either of them. I lost the exchange guarantee because I had to take my car to the official service because it was restarted at try to connect by usb, like samsung LG, iPhone ......... And nothing, x if it were not enough at 3 weeks I stop working the internal microphone 1 week so they will leave me 1 terminal and they will take mine more another week to devour it now to see what if it does not fail again. 🤞🏽

gt

One time poster
Message 12 of 33
Message 12 of 33

10 years done but no RAW support for the camera,  guys plz add it

Talent
Message 13 of 33
Message 13 of 33

My first was Xperia J, then L, tablet Z, , Z1 compact, Z3 compact, X Compact and now XZ2 Compact.

Before Xperia there was many of ericsson and sony ericsson phones, started from GH 388, 868, R320s, R520s, T65, T68, K700, D750, K800, elm and many more, that I used.

I can see, that sony is moving to clean android, some of apps are replace with their google equivalent...

In my opinion it's not good way...

I miss sony mesage app, myxperia and others

regards to all xperia fans

Adviser
Message 14 of 33
Message 14 of 33

i had almost only sony/sony ericsson phones, with 2 exceptions:

sony ericsson t230i

sony ericsson j300i

sony ericsson k510i

sony ericsson k550i

sony ericsson k810i

sony ericsson k850i (still working perfect - 4 years usage)

sony xperia x10i (was used for about 5 years)

sony xperia T

sony xperia Z (still working perfect - 4 years usage)

sony xperia Z2 (still working perfect - 4 years usage)

- going for xperia XZ3 hopefully this week

One time poster
Message 15 of 33
Message 15 of 33

Hi, why can't I use Sony mobile live fixation in Turkey. This sounds negative discrimination. Expressionless Face

Sony Xperia Support
Message 16 of 33
Message 16 of 33

Hi @me323, that is a very impressive amount of devices, thank you for being with us for so long! Slightly smiling Face

It's really awesome to see that the devices are used for a longer period of time since it's pretty common these days to change device after about 2 years, at least here in the Nordics where I'm situated!

If you decide to purchase an Xperia XZ3, I hope that you will be pleased with it and if there is any question, make a post in the Xperia XZ3 board and I'll do my best to assist you! Slightly smiling Face

Have an awesome day!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Adviser
Message 17 of 33
Message 17 of 33

Yeah. The only phone i got for 4 years it.s z2. The rest...

Yeah. The only phone i got for 4 years it.s z2. The rest lasted so much because after 1-2 years of usage i gave them to my parents.

Hope sony will have a glorious comeback. 😀

They lack way to much in ads

.they should advertise waaay more. And also they should stop launching 3 flagships/year asap. 

One time poster
Message 18 of 33
Message 18 of 33

6 years of Sony

2012-2016: Xperia Mini Pro

2016-2018: Xperia Z2

2018-present: Xperia Z5 Premium

Looking forward to upgrading to the XZ1.

Message 19 of 33
Message 19 of 33

Sony was the best, Sony is the best and Sony will be the best forever. I have a lot of sony devices which are used by family as we dont prefer others because sony is just premium in each and every device though it be a midrange or a flagship. Starting from j230i, w350i, then the Sony Ericsson w595 Walkman series, x10 mini pro, live with walkman, XPERIA Z ULTRA, XPERIA Z1, XPERIA Z3+, XPERIA XA, XPERIA XA1 ULTRA and finally now everything becomes WOW. The XPERIA XZ PREMIUM. All the phones are still in working and good condition. Its great experiencing these devices. I Always recommend sony products to everyone coz they deserve to experience greatness and luxury in every xperia device. Everybody in my family use a sony device. Sony is innovative no doubt but I feel Sony should focus a bit on reviews or demands of their loyal fans and react to them positively. Thank You Sony Xperia. Sony Forever.

Regular
Message 20 of 33
Message 20 of 33

I've been using K800i, Z3 compact and now XZ3. The first two are very tough. I hope the last one also.

Sony is lacking in advertising. In Indonesia the advertisement of Vivo is so massive. In Netherlands, Xiaomi. Come on, Sony. Don't lose 🙏