account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This October marks 10 years of XPERIA phones

Highlighted
Message 31 of 33
Message 31 of 33

Re: This October marks 10 years of XPERIA phones

@EUPHORIC wrote:

Sony XZ3 looks not so good as Mate, sad Slightly frowning Face

Dunno, I much prefer the xz3 looks than the Huawei Galaxy iPhone 9XS

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Commissioner
Message 32 of 33
Message 32 of 33

@viridis wrote:

@EUPHORIC wrote:

Sony XZ3 looks not so good as Mate, sad Slightly frowning Face

Dunno, I much prefer the xz3 looks than the Huawei Galaxy iPhone 9XS

What's new is in Sony XZ3? I mean features... You know what suprised me in Huawei Mate 20Pro? First at all i was wondered until now, why neither smartphone manufactors did not created finger print into screen place, it's very good idea and i think it's really useful. Huawei did... at last... Second charging others smartphone with yours, it's briliant idea, again Huawei did that. It's just the effects, but agree looks really nice, yes i mean recording camera effects and others things. I don't care any Galaxy S9 Mate, Iphone XS or how it called now. Huawei let's be honest did what was need to do long time ago... XZ3 compare with that looks like old very old smartphone model... I agree vibration effect in newest Xperia's model when you listening music or playing games is cool feature, but compare with finger print and charging for me looks not so cool.... But this is just my opinion... By the way i had chance to use Huawei P20 PRO camera it's working fantastic fast... sadly tested Xperia's models working slowly (offcourse i did not tried Xperia XZ3 and XZ2, but... Sony presented in past some models that autofocus must work faster as 0.2 sec if i remember right...) I don't know did you tried Huawei P20 PRO, but i like this model camera... Also battery... my friends siad they forgot charging problems, when they charged everyday with Samsung, Sony and ect. I'm not fan of Chinese products, i like Sony's quality, but Huawei have a lot of ideas which releasing very fast and sad that Sony do not making that Slightly smiling Face

Sony Xperia XZ3 & Huawei Mate Pro 20

Curved design, updated camera vs wireless charging others device, updated camera, big battery, finger print in screen and ect., i don't thing that Sony XZ3 is better as Huawei Mate 20 Pro, but as i siad everybody have right to own opinion Slightly smiling Face

Important: Don't forget to say THANK YOU and GIVE KUDOS for users which answered & helped you Remote

Visitor
Message 33 of 33
Message 33 of 33

Sorry từ khi ra MẮT XA 2 UTRA không có cập nhật thêm phần mềm mới nhất cho điện thoại 

Sorry since the release of UTRA 2 does not have the latest software update for the phone

gt