account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This October marks 10 years of XPERIA phones

Apprentice
Message 21 of 33
Message 21 of 33

Re: This October marks 10 years of XPERIA phones

Xperia XZ Premium

Sony Xperia Support
Message 22 of 33
Message 22 of 33

Re: Yeah. The only phone i got for 4 years it.s z2. The rest...

@me323, awesome!

It's always a good feeling when someone else can continue to use the device after upgrading to a new one, so it doesn't end up collecting dust in a drawer somewhere! Slightly smiling Face

@pixelado, nice!

I'm using an Xperia XZ1 Compact myself and I'm really happy with it, so the Xperia XZ1 is a good choice! Slightly smiling Face

@Abracadabra, happy to hear that! Slightly smiling Face

Did you go directly from Xperia Z3 Compact to XZ3? If you did, that's quite a big update not only in hardware/software but also in size. I should probably try and get used to a bigger device, but the Compact models just seems to fit me so well!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Commissioner
Message 23 of 33
Message 23 of 33

Re: Yeah. The only phone i got for 4 years it.s z2. The rest...

Sony Ericsson Xperia mini - Sony Xperia acro S - Sony Xperia Z1 - Sony Xperia Z3+ - Sony Xperia XZ. I think the Xperia mini would be my favorite as it's my first Xperia phone.

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ XZ (F8332)
Apprentice
Message 24 of 33
Message 24 of 33

My first phone was Sony Ericsson w580i. After that I bought Sony Ericsson C510. I still have it in working condition. Loved the camera on that phone. My first smartphone is Sony Xperia L, then my all time favourite Z3 compact. Both phones are still working. Currently I am using Xperia XZ1. All these years I bought nothing but Sony phones. But I am really saddened to see Sony neglecting Indian market. They are not even launching new phones in India. I realy hope Sony will come back to its senses and returns to its glory. 

Adviser
Message 25 of 33
Message 25 of 33

Oh yeah I remember the piece of junk Sony dared to sell as Xperia SP. The only solid Xperia has happened to be my mother's Xperia m2. My xz1 compact has been a rollercoaster because of Sony not being capable of launching quality updates.

One time poster
Message 26 of 33
Message 26 of 33

And they are still bad !

One time poster
Message 27 of 33
Message 27 of 33

Whenever I am restarting my mobile it's getting to long time to start continue showing optimisation of applications. 

How can I solve this and how can find out which application 

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 28 of 33
Message 28 of 33

M4 NOT WORKING PLS HELP

Hello Sony people and users 

I have a problem with my Sony M4 which I bought about 5 months ago this is the first time this happened I only done the following 

"took selfies in the pool "

My phone then fell in the water I Quickly took it out but then the phone got hot on the edge it switched off and then I placed it in my bag for 1 hour then got home then tried to switch it on but it didnt work so I put it in rice for 2 days hoping the water will get sucked out and now I done all the stuff they asked me to do even the yellow bottom on the SD card didn't work 

Please help me 

Visitor
Message 29 of 33
Message 29 of 33

i remember when i jump to smartphone, my first and only choice is sony xperia, i use xperia m, xperia m4, and now i use xperia x compact, everything is almost perfect and i love it!.

and I wish sony mobile will great again

and please listen more from user, for example, i read requests for camera api2 with raw support for years.. .

thanks Sony  

Commissioner
Message 30 of 33
Message 30 of 33

Sony Ericsson K610, Sony Ericsson W880, Sony Ericsson C902, Sony Ericsson Live With Walkman, Sony Xperia M, Sony Xperia E4G, Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual and some Sony Ericsson's models which already forgot (one very small with neon screen and ect) Slightly smiling Face

Sad that after 10 years (if i understand right thread's name) Sony is in the same or lowest place in smartphone market Slightly frowning Face I don't thinking to buy new smartphone right now at all, coz i still enjoying with Xperia C5 Ultra Dual, which is almost 3 years without changed any battery or others details (just motherboard in beginning when i bough it), if ram have this model more as 2 and phone memory more as 16gb this model still will be almost perfect, but Huawei with PRO20 and PRO20 Mate really really suprised me in good side, Sony XZ3 looks not so good as Mate, sad Slightly frowning Face

Important: Don't forget to say THANK YOU and GIVE KUDOS for users which answered & helped you Remote