account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

TV Show Discussion Thread

Commissioner
Message 11 of 15
Message 11 of 15

Re: TV Show Discussion Thread

Last movie which i watched:

Keeping Up with the Joneses

MV5BNDU2OTU1NzE2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDQzMzgwMDI@__V1_SY1000_SX675_AL_.jpg

It's not bad, but a little bit to short for me, maybe in some episodes is a little bit predictable, but was some good funny episodes. Probably i will not watch this movie several times, but for good time and relax it's enough good. About movies you can read in IMDB, so i will not do that, but Isla Fisher as usually did her work in this movie perfect. I like this actress, if say honest it's one of reason why i watched this movie at all Slightly smiling Face

*Included some old comedies like: Beverly Hills Ninja and ect.

Important: Don't forget to say THANK YOU and GIVE KUDOS for users which answered & helped you Remote

Commissioner
Message 12 of 15
Message 12 of 15

1_RMYstE-cSijE3ZxOZ0MD6Q.jpg

One of the best movie which i watched this year and probably is the best in which acting Jackie Chan, big recomendation to watch it Slightly smiling Face

Important: Don't forget to say THANK YOU and GIVE KUDOS for users which answered & helped you Remote

Commissioner
Message 13 of 15
Message 13 of 15

22688361_397151547370619_8490551906463559931_n.png

college-wilder.jpg

Commissioner
Message 14 of 15
Message 14 of 15

MAN WITH A PLAN

MV5BNjYwMzJiOGEtMjk4Ni00NDI0LTkxMDMtNTI3M2ZmZjFhZTgwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg4NzAyOTA@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

First season is watched, waiting for the seconds and thirds...

More about this funny TV show with Friends co-star Matt LeBlanc you can find in IMDB Winking FaceRecommending to watch for people which love funny family's TV series... One of the best these days for me Winking Face

Commissioner
Message 15 of 15
Message 15 of 15

Anger Management

market.jpg

Started to watch first season. Charlie Sheen as always: funny, deliberate, acting very well and as always - dirty. I like this actor, coz all TV shows or movies which i watched (or most of it) with this actor was really good and hilarious. And that's Charlie's merit, i think Slightly smiling Face