account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Show off your Sony collection!

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 11 of 21
Message 11 of 21

Re: Show off your Sony collection!

I don't have pics of all smartphones, but in past (and now) i had (or have) these devices:

Mobiles:

Sony Ericsson K610i - first my Sony Ericsson mobile at all (how i remember)

Sony Ericsson W880

Sony Ericsson C902

Smartphones:

Sony Ericsson Live With Walkman (WT19i) - first Sony Ericsson smartphone

Sony Xperia M

Sony Xperia E4G

Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual (using now)

Headset:

Sony Ericsson MW600 - which working untill now

Accessories:

Sony Smartband Talk (SWR30)

*In the list is not included all others models like: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini, Sony Ericsson J which had others family members and i had chance to use it and ect., and i saw some users included others devices like consoles, clocks and ect., so i did not included some TV's from Sony in the list, coz this forum my opinion is for Sony's mobiles and smartphones including accessories like: smartwatch or smartband and headsets Slightly smiling Face

By the way all these devices i have untill now (need to find it), also list is created only with models which i remembered now, it can be that i had or have little more models from Sony (or Sony Ericsson) Slightly smiling Face

Screens from Internet:

Sony Ericsson K610i

k610i-URBAN-SILVER.jpg

Sony Ericsson W880

sony_ericsson-w880.jpg

Sony Ericsson C902

SERIC902_l.jpg

Sony Ericsson Live With Walkman (WT19i)

Sony%20Ericsson-Live-with-Walkman-631.jpg

Sony Xperia M

xperia-m-hero-black-1240x840-c00bb3e67dd5d5753cbf42350e87fa52.jpg

Sony Xperia E4G

xperia-e4g-gallery-02-1240x840-8a2faae3a5a20a6c9c0b448ffae53b20.jpg

Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual

sony_xperia_c5_ultra.jpg

Sony Ericsson MW600 Headset

21vQ7RQ.png

Sony Smartband Talk (SWR30)

Enthusiast
Message 12 of 21
Message 12 of 21

If I could be bothered walking round the house and getting things out of the wardrobe you'd see I own...

TVs:

KDL-32RD433

KDL-32W5500

KDL-46W905A

Entertainment:

PS3

DAV-SR4W

Computers:

VPCSE2C5E

Phones/Tablet:

X Compact

ARC

Ray

Z1 Compact

Z3 Tablet Compact

I've been a SONY fan all my life but they are hard to love sometimes, mainly on the support side of things!!, although I've only had to call on them twice the time it takes to resolve issues takes forever. I would like a new Bravia but unless they start providing swivel stands again to accommodate my (and assume many others) setup I refuse to buy one, and it pains me to know the Vaio I'm writing this from will be my last one, add to that SONY hasn't provided a switchable graphics driver for Windows 10, I'm stuck using Windows 7.

Message 13 of 21
Message 13 of 21

I am the same I cannot be bothered to collect everything I own of Sony but I have few things. 

In the past I had Smartwatch 3 and Smartband Talk but I sold them in order to buy Tommy Hilfiger TH24/7 as Sony did not producs anythig good recently so I was forced to switch brands.

I also own PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita and PlayStation TV as well but I don't even use it as I don't have 2nd TV yet Grinning Face

I wanted to upgrade my tablet as well but Sony stop producing them as well, so I had a choice to go for updated Z3 Tablet Compact or get different brand. In order to stick with Sony I have downsized to 5.5" and bought Xperia L1 to be used as small tablet and I am not sure if I did right thing as few things annoys me there. I had to disable 15 apps, that much bloatware Sony provides (In my Moto X Play was 3 apps to be disabled).

I own also multiple accessories like headphones, speakers, memory cards, flash drivers and other things that is just to many to list them Slightly smiling Face

Sony Xperia Support
Message 14 of 21
Message 14 of 21

Wow, so many users with such an impressive inventory of Sony products! I am happy to hear that many stuck with the brand for so long, and to see new users that are just now finding out about Sony Mobile. I think my oldest Sony device dates back to the 90s in the form of a Walkman CD player! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 15 of 21
Message 15 of 21

Sony_Xperia_SP_lightbar.jpegSony XPERIA LIGHT BARThis was the product which I used. The lovable part of Sony mobiles is they Have great cameras and Beautiful audio system.I have recently come across many new sony mobiles models. I found Sony Xperia XZ premium is best among all.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 16 of 21
Message 16 of 21

@ananth234 Nice, that's very nostalgic! Grinning Face

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Visitor
Message 17 of 21
Message 17 of 21

Got a PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 Metal Gear Solid Edition (with the misspelled word on it). A Sony iPhone/iPod dock speakers.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 18 of 21
Message 18 of 21

@sasaasso Oh, I wasn't aware that there was a misspelled word in any of the editions. Care to showcase a photo of your unit? Grinning Face

Enthusiast
Message 19 of 21
Message 19 of 21

DSC_2004.JPG

What's next...

Device : Xperia XZ1
Headphone : MDR-1ALTD + MUC-S12SB1, ATH WS1100 + MUC-S12SM1
DAC/AMP : PHA-2A
Sony Xperia Support
Message 20 of 21
Message 20 of 21

Nice to see a fellow music enthusiast! @TruthSeeker