account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Show off your Sony collection!

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1 of 21
Message 1 of 21

Show off your Sony collection!

Hi all forum members!

I think its time that we start a topic where we all can share your collection of Sony products with each other just for fun and perhaps bring some inspiration to the community. It is very simple just upload a picture of your collection of Sony products and put an description of which products.

I'll go first! Slightly smiling Face

DSC_0246.JPG

BKB10 - Xperia Z2 - BRH10 - Xperia Z3

These are the products I use most during my day. :smileysmileythumbsup:

20 REPLIES 20
Regular
Message 2 of 21
Message 2 of 21

Re: Show off your Sony collection!

I don't have any pictures, but I'll tell a little story about me and Sony.

I've owned some devices from Sony since a long time ago, starting with a Sony Ericsson T715. I passed on to a Sony U5 Vivaz, Sony TXT, and later on Xperia U and Xperia SP.

After some experiences with Windows Phone and iPhone, I've came back to a Xperia Z3 (Dual). To join this beauty, I've bought a MDR-V55, a headphone which I truly hope it lasts forever. It's formidable, there's no comparison. And a Playstation 3 to play on my days off. =D 

Regular
Message 3 of 21
Message 3 of 21

My Xperia line: Xperia X1, Arc S, ZR, Z1, Z2 Tablet, Z5 Compact.DSC_0001[1].jpg there is also Xperia Arc S, but in my other place.

One time poster
Message 4 of 21
Message 4 of 21

Hi all.. I too don't have photos, feeling a bit lethargic to take a shot of the Sony products that are still with me.. I had a Sony Erricson Walkman phone which I already forgot the model name.. Still have the Xperia X10 mini.. Had an Xperia Active and Xperia S.. Tried HTC phones, Apple devices, Lenovo phones and Samsung phones, but now I've gone back to Sony with my Xperia Z3 and my latest Xperia C5 Ultra..

Got a PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 Metal Gear Solid Edition (with the misspelled word on it). A Sony iPhone/iPod dock speakers.

I'm disappointed now with Sony coz they removed my Gold tier from my Xperia Lounge. I know that's off topic but saying it anyway..
Forum Legend
Message 5 of 21
Message 5 of 21

DSC_0001.JPG

HUGE JUMP LOL!

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
Regular
Message 6 of 21
Message 6 of 21

here they are (from left to right): Xperia S, Z1c, Z3c, Z5, and my laptop is Sony Vaio Z (made in Japan).

.IMG_20160714_230641.jpg

However, I won't buy sony products anymore after my terrible experience with the local support because my Z5 stopped connecting to wifi and they said there is a bend on the side of the display and your warranty is void as a result and you need to pay 118 pounds in order to fix it! I got it back unfixed and I am planning to go for S7 though I have Moto X Force which is a bit bulky.

Commissioner
Message 7 of 21
Message 7 of 21

K750i, w880i, w980i,t,sp,z,m2 and now xa also got Sony Vaio laptop, ps4, Sony mini hifi and had numerous Sony car radio's started back when I was little with Sony Walkman cassette players
Visitor
Message 8 of 21
Message 8 of 21

I used sony E4 then c5 ultra
Nd earphones 😝 now enough for this tym
Commissioner
Message 9 of 21
Message 9 of 21

WIN_20170308_00_01_04_ProEdit.jpg

Not exactly all, but all I have in hand.

Currently using Sony Xperia Z5 Premium.

Xperia Z Ultra (2)

Xperia XA Ultra

SBH-54

Xperia M4 Aqua

Xperia Z1

Xperia T2 Ultra

BKB-10

Xperia Z5 Premium

PS3

PS4 with Sony GCM10 Game Control Mount

Sony Ericsson MBW-150 Executive Edition

I have other models I wish I could show. C5 Ultra and Xperia XA I gave to my family members.

Also I have really old Sony Ericsson phones are mostly lost or broken; Sony Ericsson Xperia X10a, Xperia Arc S, Sony Ericsson W350, Smart Watch 1, Smart Watch 2, and SBH-52.

I think the prettiest phones I never owned were the Sony Ericsson Xperia X1, X2  and the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T700, it's a camera, but if they just did that leap turning it to a phone factor w/ a 5.5 inch screen; we would've'd 5 inch screens 10 years ahead from now.

Apprentice
Message 10 of 21
Message 10 of 21

Sony Ericsson Z530

Sony Ericsson K550

Sony Ericsson W610

Sony Ericsson w660

Sony Ericsson Xperia Play

Sony Xperia Z

Sony Xperia Z3 Compact