account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

MWC 2019 press conference

One time poster
Message 31 of 35
Message 31 of 35

Re: MWC 2019 press conference

hello good day ... why i cant download the windows. its showed error i think something or files or what please help thanks in advance 

Message 32 of 35
Message 32 of 35

why xperia smartphone doesn't give international warranty? if you give international warranty then people can import smartphone from other countries and also give less importing tax.

Rookie
Message 33 of 35
Message 33 of 35

اريد صيانة الكاميرا و الفلاش و Gps بعد آخر تحديث لا تعمل بشكل مستمر تعمل في أوقات ولا تعمل في الأوقات الاخري وهوه غالبا السوفت 

I want to maintain the camera and the flash and Gps after the last update does not work continuously working in times and does not work at other times and it is often suvets

gt

One time poster
Message 34 of 35
Message 34 of 35

great effort. Nice one. Thanks for sharing this information with us.

One time poster
Message 35 of 35
Message 35 of 35

I also have the same problem? Not getting any solution, if you have any solution then please tell me.