account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

MWC 2019 press conference

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1 of 34
Message 1 of 34

MWC 2019 press conference

This is the place on the forum to discuss SONY's press conference at MWC 2019. Feel free to discuss anything around the event.

The discussions should be kept nice and clean as normal forum rules will apply.

The press conference gets underway on Monday the 25th of February at 08.30 CET and can be live streamed on the link below.

https://blogs.sonymobile.com/2019/02/18/sonymwc-2019-press-conference-livestream/

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

33 REPLIES 33
Message 2 of 34
Message 2 of 34

Re: MWC 2019 press conference

I can´t wait to wake up at 7 am to watch. Thank God I live in Portugal and it´s only one hour of difference! 

This is a user-based global forum. So please, write in english! By doing so, it can be well received and monitored.
If the problem is solved, mark it as a solution so others can know Grinning Face
Emperor
Message 3 of 34
Message 3 of 34

Not so bad for MURICA, it'll be Sunday 11:30pm PST 

if the leaks are correct those are really sexy phones, I wonder if the back it's flat again like the XZ1 or if it will continue with the booty curve.

wishful thinking maybe the long awaited SmartWatch4? or other smart-wearable 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Message 4 of 34
Message 4 of 34

@uliwooly 

Agreed! Lifelog App and SmartBand and Watch need a refreshment! 

This is a user-based global forum. So please, write in english! By doing so, it can be well received and monitored.
If the problem is solved, mark it as a solution so others can know Grinning Face
Message 5 of 34
Message 5 of 34

What happen to the livestream?

Message 6 of 34
Message 6 of 34

@uliwooly wrote:

if the leaks are correct those are really sexy phones, I wonder if the back it's flat again like the XZ1 or if it will continue with the booty curve.

It's flat woohooo

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Message 7 of 34
Message 7 of 34

To name 1, 10 ,10 plus? Was hoping to be known as xz4 or any other letters.

Reminds the Xperia x1,x2 and x10

Emperor
Message 8 of 34
Message 8 of 34

@viridis 

so it'll be like the XZ1 just bigger and awesome-er-er 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 9 of 34
Message 9 of 34

sony smartphone are stable than others but there are some problems 

1) stock rom can take more than 50% ram.

2) oreo is not too good in xperia devices. 

3) all smartphone give 3 year guarantee update but sony sony dosen't.

currently i m using Xperia xa1 plus. last security path of Xperia xa1 plus on 5 nov 2018 and you have to improve performance for gaming in xperia xa1 plus. 

Emperor
Message 10 of 34
Message 10 of 34

@Ayush_Bharti 

the Xperia 1, 10 & 10 plus will be released with Android Pie