account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

IFA 2018 press conference

Message 61 of 65
Message 61 of 65

Re: IFA 2018 press conference

@EUPHORIC wrote:

@error_404 wrote:

and no notch.. hahahaa!!!

I agree with Quester, some manufactors fixed notch problem which have Apple's smartphones, but still notch is not useful and practical i think. So i to contribute to the Quester opinion, Sony did good step without notch. Sometimes fashion tracking is not good idea at all and to have own style is the best thing. To be clone as mentioned Quester is silly idea at all Slightly smiling Face

That's your whole Quester allocation for the week done, :smileysmileywink:

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Commissioner
Message 62 of 65
Message 62 of 65

@viridis wrote:

@EUPHORIC wrote:

@error_404 wrote:

and no notch.. hahahaa!!!

I agree with Quester, some manufactors fixed notch problem which have Apple's smartphones, but still notch is not useful and practical i think. So i to contribute to the Quester opinion, Sony did good step without notch. Sometimes fashion tracking is not good idea at all and to have own style is the best thing. To be clone as mentioned Quester is silly idea at all Slightly smiling Face

That's your whole Quester allocation for the week done, :smileysmileywink:

What do you mean? Thinking Face

Important: Don't forget to say THANK YOU and GIVE KUDOS for users which answered & helped you Remote

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 63 of 65
Message 63 of 65

I wonder when Sony will create smartphone like did Huawei with Mate 20 PRO - impressive model. I'm not chinese product fan, but this model compared with XZ3 is future model. Sony must create something like that if want get back to market of leading manufactors. 1000 euros is big money, but compared with iphone this is deserved every cent. Bravo, Huawei, u have my respect and Sony... be inspired ;-) 

Important: Don't forget to say THANK YOU and GIVE KUDOS for users which answered & helped you Remote

One time poster
Message 64 of 65
Message 64 of 65

Why does my Sony Xperia Z3 mini showing R in the network bar 

Commissioner
Message 65 of 65
Message 65 of 65

@Dboyzgood wrote:

Why does my Sony Xperia Z3 mini showing R in the network bar 

Google is magic place, if you will use it, you can find answer when i did - https://forum.xda-developers.com/z3-compact/general/xperia-z3-compact-docomo-r-icon-t3800894 Slightly smiling Face