Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
2017-06-28 10:09 AM
I will give you guys a hint! Read the clues closely and think outside (INSIDE!) the box, and our Global Website is a great resource for information!
2017-06-28 04:03 PM - edited 2017-06-28 04:04 PM
2017-06-28 05:34 PM
Can this work?
(XA1Ultra or G32xx or 10:35)-MC-5-6.1-6
Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.
2017-07-03 04:56 PM - edited 2017-07-04 09:27 AM
2017-07-28 09:10 AM
@viridis Won, congratulations!
To summarize the code from each clue:
1. At the top of the page there is the string "xKHMKCX" written in the same font color as the background, if you Google this, you end up on an imgur link with a code in the bottom left of the page.
2. The cropped photo is taken from here and is movie creator
3. The image represents a night shot from Japan with a lot of lights, so it fits in with "Make your nights shine" which is the motto for Xperia XA Ultra
4. The Z4 Tablet is the thinnest Xperia device
5. This one was the clue which most users found the hardest, but simply hover your mouse over the "Fifth clue" image and it says SWR12.png, so the width of the accessory.
Until next time!