account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Open Devices community!

This is where we discuss open source and development related questions on our Open Devices initiative.

it possible to change my rom in my phone

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

it possible to change my rom in my phone

I work in ball valves manufacterer company and my fallow co-worker told me that i can change my rom 

but i don't know how to do so, so help me

2 REPLIES 2
Regular
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: it possible to change my rom in my phone

hi, what is your device model?

Commissioner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: it possible to change my rom in my phone

@funk_me wrote:

I work in ball valves manufacterer company and my fallow co-worker told me that i can change my rom 

but i don't know how to do so, so help me

With this question is better to go to XDA Developers forum, they working on this. Keep in mind if you will decide to modify original software which you got from Sony, you will lose support from it, coz all manufactors of smartphones don't recommend to modify softrae: root, unlock bootloader and ect. If i'm not wrong to change ROM need these steps to do, but maybe i'm wrong Slightly smiling Face

Important: Don't forget to say THANK YOU and GIVE KUDOS for users which answered & helped you Remote