account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Theme Creator forum. 

If you have a question, search the forum to see if the answer is already available, or post your question or comment in a new thread.

Xperia Z3 fastboot mode

Rookie
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Xperia Z3 fastboot mode

Hi I got a code through Sony for unlocking bootloader have looked online but I am quite new so if anyone can help me in this be appreciated sorry if ive wrote on the wrong page D6603

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Xperia Z3 fastboot mode

@Cb01

Are you aware of the risks of unlocking the bootloader? what are you trying to accomplish by unlocking it? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Basically for tethering purposes foxfi and pdanet don't seem to work I have also tried kingroot and kingoapp with no success I unfortunately don't get Internet connection where I am northern Scotland don't have pc either have a unlock code but any help would be appreciated if allowed previous phone was Xperia M2 on lollipop and had no issues was told had something to do with marshmallow as to why these apps kingroot was not working for me thanks again 

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Try another USB cable or press the volume up button even if the red light is on