account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Theme Creator forum. 

If you have a question, search the forum to see if the answer is already available, or post your question or comment in a new thread.

Time change in clock

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Time change in clock

Does my clock in phone change time automatically by going back an hour at the end of BST? 

1 REPLY 1
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Time change in clock

Hi @Nibbets, welcome to our forum!

I guess you already know the answer now since the time has changed! Slightly smiling Face

As long as you use the network to either set the time or you use the automatic time zone setting, the device will change the time when it's time to adjust for summer or winter time! This also works if you for example travel to a different country that is in a different time zone, as long as you have an active network connection.

For example, when I travelled from Sweden to Greece, the time automatically adjusted to the new time zone directly when I connected to a provider there.

Have a nice day! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.