account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Theme Creator forum. 

If you have a question, search the forum to see if the answer is already available, or post your question or comment in a new thread.

Theme creator 1.3.3 issue with Android N

Adept
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Theme creator 1.3.3 issue with Android N

I am developing themes using the new version 1.3.3 and the theme creator completely does not support android N version.

Phone, contacts, clock tabs does not seem to get themed, below are the screens. Please help me on this.

.unnamed (1).pngunnamed (2).pngunnamed.png
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Theme creator 1.3.3 issue with Android N

Just wait for the next update for Theme Creator. I think it should be released soon, because a while ago (about 2 weeks I think) it said that it was in active development.

Commissioner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Theme creator 1.3.3 issue with Android N

The Telephone app in Android 7.0 isn't customisable anymore. It doesn't depend on the Theme Creator version. I think Sony replaced the app with the one from stock Android 7.0 and that doesn't include the necessary Java code. 

Also the tabs changed in Android 7.0. Some get the custom images, others (like in Clock) only a specific color which I forgot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check my theme collection for Xperia™ devices!
Visit my FaceBook Page