account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Theme Creator forum. 

If you have a question, search the forum to see if the answer is already available, or post your question or comment in a new thread.

[ Theme Creator 1.0.0 ] App Background & Background color issues

Inhabitant
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

[ Theme Creator 1.0.0 ] App Background & Background color issues

Hello, partners

I found a possible bug, between app background and background color features located in Background -> Light.

print Hitman 2.png

In app background you can add a picture as background of the sub menus like Wifi, Bluetooth, about , etc etc

but instead of this , the sub menus will have the background color and not the background image you use in background app,  I found a solution, if you set the background color in "Transparent" then you will see all the submenus ( wifi, bluetooth, xperia connection, sounds, about , etc etc ) with the image or picture you have in app background but it will have a problem when you open the Alarm & Clock app it shows the background color only and if you have the transparent color in background color then you will see all in black color or gray depending of the percent of transparency.

This pic shows that the Theme Creator preview says the Alarm & clock app will look like this with your image or picture you have in app background

print Hitman 1.png

but this is the reality in your phone,  the alarm & clock app shows an gray color cause I have 30% of transparency in background color , then this app only show mandatory the background color and not the app background.

print hitman 3.png

Please review this anyone of support department in order to solve this feature , I did themes with more customization cause this, but I saw themes on the playstore and all the designers actually do not know about this issue and they only uses background colors in their themes but as you can see I use images on my themes.

Screenshot_2016-04-05-11-00-20.pngScreenshot_2016-04-05-11-00-43.png

|Software coder | Graphic Designer | Web Programmer |
3 REPLIES 3
Enthusiast
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: [ Theme Creator 1.0.0 ] App Background & Background color issues

https://www.facebook.com/xperia.anime.theme

In fact, I knew it was the last year

Inhabitant
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

the good news is this was solved in the new firmware "Marshmallow" and now the image app background is applied in the settings apps it so amazing!

|Software coder | Graphic Designer | Web Programmer |
Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Yes... But it will be shown only for Marshmallow, if you install those themes to Lollipop devices then again you will find the same alarm background issue.