account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Theme Creator forum. 

If you have a question, search the forum to see if the answer is already available, or post your question or comment in a new thread.

Pie Support

Inhabitant
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Pie Support

I was so happy when I saw the Theme Creator being updated, but when I saw that it's a 0.0.1 update, I knew it was gonna be nothing drastic. And I was right, unfortunately... Sony! Where's the Pie support? Bring back themes on Android Pie, themes need to stick around! Otherwise, Sony's software is just as bland as non-customizable stock Android. We need Pie (OR AT LEAST OREO) support for Theme Creator. Please Sony, update the Theme Creator, but make it bigger and better this time. Part of why I don't make themes anymore is because there is no Oreo Support. Only Nougat, and some Nougat elements are missing, like the split screen Overview button. WHY? And when you eventually update it for Pie, don't release the new version 8 months later. Update it regularly, keep up to date with Android versions and their elements, since Android Pie's UI has been changed from Oreo, this is a great time to take advantage of it by UPDATING THE THEME CREATOR FOR PIE!!! Sony, I'm a HUGE fan, and I live that you are one of the first to release Pie updates, but that doesn't mean that the people that have Pie don't want to customize their phones. And yes, this does mean you HAVE TO UPDATE THE THEME CREATOR.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Pie Support

Куда дели радио после обновлений с каждым разом всё хуже 😠