account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Open Devices community!

This is where we discuss open source and development related questions on our Open Devices initiative.

No sound in calls on AOSP 9.0 R10

Adept
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

No sound in calls on AOSP 9.0 R10

Hi,

After the kernel  [aosp/LE.UM.2.3.2.r1.4]  add config CONFIG_SIM_DETECT=y, the sim cards work well.

But there is another issue, no sound in calls on branch android-9.0.0_r10 with SW_BINARIES_FOR_XPERIA_ANDROID_9.0.6.3_R1_V2_TONE_BETA.ZIP.

Sjll

6 REPLIES 6
Developer World
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: No sound in calls on AOSP 9.0 R10

Hi,

we are working on the bug and a fix will come soon

Regards

Alin

Adept
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Thanks for your hard working!

Apprentice
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Hi,

I am also facing no sound in calls on AOSP, I've posted some details on github.

https://github.com/sonyxperiadev/bug_tracker/issues/391

I've built latest AOSP includig kernel 4.9.170-dirty and seems lack of in-call sound totally.

I've used latest oem for tone available to download.

Just in case - I am talking about device number 26 (dora) with TONE oem.

Could you please kindly check what's going on please ?

If someone would like to get my (faulty) build for dora, please PM me, I will share the link,

Thanks a lot for reply in advance, I am looking forward to hear from you,

Best Regards

Highlighted
Developer World
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Hi,

the issue was caused by the incorrec adsprpcd service start and it is solved now

Regards

Alin

Apprentice
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

@devjerpelea wrote:

Hi,

the issue was caused by the incorrec adsprpcd service start and it is solved now

Regards

Alin

Hi Alin,

Thank you for reply, however for me the issue is still present.

https://github.com/sonyxperiadev/bug_tracker/issues/391

I've made a fresh build today, and seems the problem continues. Sadly my github issue was closed, while I was traveling. Is there any chance of looking to that again, or could you please do tell me if possible how to check / restart the adsprpcd service ?

While I was trying moment ago to execute in my Termux on dora:

service list | grep "adsprpcd"

it returns nothing. I am doing my best to try solve it myself, however I don't think this issue is that kind that I could fix on my own, without asking Developers for help.

I will really, really, appreciate any help and fixing this. This is the last bug, that is prevening me to use phone for daily driver and share in on xda.

Thanks a lot for looking into it, if possible, and checking it once again.

If I could provide something, please feel free to ask me, I will do my best to provide. Thank you,

Best Regards,

Apprentice
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Hi,

If may I aks kindly - Is there any chance that I will get a reply ? Github issue was closed and described issue is still present for me on latest oem v9 and kernel 4.9.177 build number PQ3A.190505.002

I will really appreciate help here, many thanks for reply in advance,