account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Theme Creator forum. 

If you have a question, search the forum to see if the answer is already available, or post your question or comment in a new thread.

How to include an icon pack with the theme creator Like (whatsapp, facebook, etc.)

SOLVED
Inhabitant
Message 11 of 24
Message 11 of 24

Re: How to include an icon pack with the theme creator Like (whatsapp, facebook, etc.)

Then it says what you have to do. Can't help you with that. Put the images in the root folder of the theme as explained before and check if you wrote the names of the files correct. 

Regular
Message 12 of 24
Message 12 of 24

Re: How to include an icon pack with the theme creator Like (whatsapp, facebook, etc.)

Hey.

I've done that they are in icon pack folder and I've copied and pasted names onto the xml. So thought that would be OK. I appreciate all your help 

Regular
Message 13 of 24
Message 13 of 24

I've got rid of the. Error. But chrome. Icon is still. Not Theming. 

Inhabitant
Message 14 of 24
Message 14 of 24

You can download the apps APK Extractor and Activity Launcher from Google Play.

With APK Extractor, you'll get the package name of your installed apps (the part before / in the code) and with Activity Launcher you'll get the activities of the app (the part after / in the code).

You'll need to figure out which activity is the main activity of chrome through testing if there are more than one.

It would be nice if you could post the package name and the correct activity for your chrome installation, so other people can include it in their icon packs, too.

- Alice

Regular
Message 15 of 24
Message 15 of 24

I will do once. I've. Sussed it out. No matter what I try it's not Theming. 

Inhabitant
Message 16 of 24
Message 16 of 24

Could you post your lines of code if it still doesn't work after testing out every activity?

Maybe something else is wrong there.

Regular
Message 17 of 24
Message 17 of 24

package:com.android.chrome
Launcher:com.google.android.apps.chrome.Main

<item component="ComponentInfo{com.android.chrome/com.google.android.apps.chrome.Main" drawable="THEME_FILE::skins/iconpack/res/drawable-laf1-xxhdpi/Chrome.png"/>

Inhabitant
Message 18 of 24
Message 18 of 24

You forgot the closing "}".

One time poster
Message 19 of 24
Message 19 of 24

You've got it right. 

I tried and it all worked fine

Open Heavens

Open Heaven

Open Heavens 2018

Regular
Message 20 of 24
Message 20 of 24

Thanks for everyone's help. It's working now. I've made 2 themes now.