account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Open Devices community!

This is where we discuss open source and development related questions on our Open Devices initiative.

G3421 - EMMA: no available service matched the connected device

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

G3421 - EMMA: no available service matched the connected device

hi everybody,

i flashed the wrong recovery by accident and now i'd like to reset the phone to the stock software.

unfortunately EMMA says "No available service matched the connected device".

here is the reference code "Please refer to update session a3e2c307-84ad-4c01-b8b0-52f2716c9315 if you need to contact Emma support."

Help would be much appreciated.

EDIT: i can get the phone to start in fastboot mode and i can also establish a connection using adb / fastboot. problem is, i don't know what to flash on the phone to make it work. i haven't found any working recovery online. the cmd prompt looks as shown below. but when the phone reboots it just goes in an infinite boot circle.

Also, i just realised that there is a specific forum for the G3421. Would be great if a mod could move this post there. Many thx

cmd.jpg

No available services.jpgEMMA Screenshot

2 REPLIES
Developer World
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: G3421 - EMMA: no available service matched the connected device

Hi,

unfortunately there is no software available in Emma for your device G3421

Regards

Alin

Visitor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: G3421 - EMMA: no available service matched the connected device

Hi Alin,

thx for letting me know. Imma use flashtool then and try to get the stock software to run this way.

Regards

Thomas

[Edit: fixed, flashtool ftw]