account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Open Devices community!

This is where we discuss open source and development related questions on our Open Devices initiative.

Emma ID Lock, how to activate?

SOLVED
Apprentice
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Emma ID Lock, how to activate?

Login,Registration ID,shohoku521,ID Lock
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Emma ID Lock, how to activate?

I have the same question. Never needed it before, went to check today and now its asking for an account and xperia support have no idea what's going on. They say Emma is only for Sony employees now. Is this true? Help!

Update: It seems to be an issue of when I opened Emma this morning, my internet was disconnected, so it reset or set something in config to ask for a username and login. I simply uninstalled and reinstalled and the problem was fixed. <embarrassed>

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

I have the same question. Never needed it before, went to check today and now its asking for an account and xperia support have no idea what's going on. They say Emma is only for Sony employees now. Is this true? Help!

Update: It seems to be an issue of when I opened Emma this morning, my internet was disconnected, so it reset or set something in config to ask for a username and login. I simply uninstalled and reinstalled and the problem was fixed. <embarrassed>

Apprentice
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

How did you landed?

Developer World
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Hi,

please remove Emma and remove any leftover folder from Program files and userdata

Then install the latest version from our website

https://developer.sonymobile.com/open-devices/flash-tool/

Regards

Alin

Apprentice
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

I know!
I am talking about the device is not BootLoader。

How to activate the registered ID, hint to contact the administrator